Author Topic: Please, i need help in ENGLISH!  (Read 3975 times)

Offline hailstorm

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Please, i need help in ENGLISH!
« on: August 20, 2005, 04:31:55 PM »
HELLO.

Im from Brazil, South America, and my english isnt that good, so please, try hard. Please!! Answer IN ENGLISH!, cuz i cvannto undertsand any word, actually, i dont even know which is this language, i thinck its from Germany.

Please, I cant install on my server the 4images, when i send for my FTP (a good one, i pay for him) and i try acess the folder and the message that i cant acess appear, my adress is www.fmanetwork.com.br/4images
Plz help me (in english)

Offline boatman9999

• View Profile
Re: Please, i need help in ENGLISH!
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2005, 07:26:15 PM »
This error message is often given when the server cannot find a file in the directory named either:

index.htm
index.html
index.php
home.htm
home.html
home.php

The server is probably set up this way to prevent anyone listing all the files in the directory.

http://www.fmanetwork.com.br/4images/index.php should give you the homepage of your site but it gives error 404 - file not found. So first action is to check that the 4images files have actually been correctly uploaded.

Offline Vincent

• 4images Moderator
  • Addicted member
    • View Profile
    • www.foto-kocher.com
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2005, 01:49:20 PM »
and first first is to check if your server is having SQL and PHP  :wink:

vincent
Beati pauperi spiritus

4images 1.7 // My Installed Mods

TheOracle

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2005, 03:29:40 PM »
Also, assure that you have followed the installation documentation from your docs/installation.txt file. You might have your files permission set at a wrong level. ;)