Author Topic: Image Upload Problem  (Read 3197 times)

Offline s69tuladhar

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Image Upload Problem
« on: December 01, 2009, 04:00:11 PM »
I'm using version 1.7.6. I have had no problem until a couple of days ago.
Now I can't upload any images via Admin. I choose an image through "Add images", hit the "Add" button, the "File Upload in Progress" window pops up, and just doesn't close. The images don't get uploaded.
Can anyone help me please?

Thanks in advance.

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: Image Upload Problem
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2009, 02:36:24 AM »
Welcome to 4images forum.

1) what happen on the upload form page when you hit add button? does the page refreshes, a white page, or any errors?
2) you could also start by asking your host administrator if they changed anything in the system/settings recently.
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline s69tuladhar

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Re: Image Upload Problem
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2009, 07:01:32 AM »
Thank you for your prompt response. You guys are the best !

What happens is: after I hit the "Add" button, the "File Upload Progress" pops up, but doesn't close while the upload page refreshes (no error messages). That was when I tried from home. I tried uploading the pictures today from my office, and I had no problem. Strange. So I'm guessing it's my ISP?

Thank you once again, and greetings from Nepal.

- Sameer