• [Mod] Image Annotation (Watermark) 2 0 5 1
Currently:  

Author Topic: [Mod] Image Annotation (Watermark)  (Read 993312 times)

Offline Matthias70

• View Profile
    • Bildergalerie
Re: [Mod] Image Annotation (Watermark)
« Reply #330 on: August 21, 2005, 08:31:48 PM »
I want small watermark on my image on detail.html so I use font-size 10
I also want a watermark on my images in the 'big' folder. But there font-size 10 is so small that you nearly can not see it.

Is it possible to define a different font-size for the images in the 'big' folder?

Ich habe eine Wasserzeichen auf dem Bild der Detailseite in Schriftgröße 10. Das Wasserzeichen soll ja nicht zu groß sein  :wink:
Bei Schriftgröße 10 wird das Wasserzeichen auf dem großen Bild im big Ordner bzw. Download-Ordern so klein, dass man es fast nicht sehen kann.

Gibt es die Möglichkeit das Ganze so zu programmieren, dass man die Schriftgröße für das Größe Bild extra angeben kann?

Matthias

Offline bibabobu

• Technische und künstlerische Gravuren
    • View Profile
    • Technische und künstlerische Gravuren für die gesamte Metall-, Kunststoff- und Papierindustrie
« Reply #331 on: August 22, 2005, 02:35:09 PM »
Hello!
Perhaps somebody could help me.
I want to put a transparent watermark on my pics.
If i take the example pic of the mod installation directory (logo-gd =>File with the black background) everything works perfect for me.
I want to make my own PNG watermark. But it does not work for me.
I tried for hours to make a png watermark file which is working like the example file (with transparent background).
I am frustrated.

What i am doing wrong?
Which programs do you have used to create own watermark?
Is there something special to do?

i can´t get it.

Please help.

P.S. yes, i put black color for transparent in annotation setting and it is working with the example file but not for my own file.

Offline Matthias70

• View Profile
    • Bildergalerie
« Reply #332 on: August 22, 2005, 03:48:44 PM »
Hallo bibabobu,
bei den Einstellungen im ACP und Annotation Einstellungen kannst du den Grad der Bildtransparenz bestimmen. Nennt sich dort "Eingebettete Bildnis Undurchsichtigkeit"  :wink:
Wähle 100 wenn die Hintergrundfarbe verschwinden soll.
Natürlich musst du die Hintergrundfarbe ebenfalls angeben: weiß = #FFFFFF

viele Grüße
Matthias

Offline Matthias70

• View Profile
    • Bildergalerie
« Reply #333 on: August 22, 2005, 03:51:32 PM »
I want small watermark on my image on detail.html so I use font-size 10
I also want a watermark on my images in the 'big' folder. But there font-size 10 is so small that you nearly can not see it.

Is it possible to define a different font-size for the images in the 'big' folder?

Is it possible only to watermark the image in the big/download folder and leave the resized image on detail.html blank?

Matthias

Offline SLL

• View Profile
« Reply #334 on: August 23, 2005, 05:31:33 PM »
I tried for hours to make a png watermark file which is working like the example file (with transparent background).

As it's written in the installation note, GD can't handle "true" transparency. Instead you should use any solid color and then specify this color in the mod settings to be transparent. It can be black, white or whatever else. Just chose the right color  :wink:

I was using Photoshop to create example images, but you can use any other software, I'm pretty sure that PNG are always the same.

Offline SLL

• View Profile
« Reply #335 on: August 23, 2005, 05:33:36 PM »
Is it possible only to watermark the image in the big/download folder and leave the resized image on detail.html blank?

Theoretically - yes. But I've never seen this mod (big/small images), so I have no idea how to do it :wink:

Offline Matthias70

• View Profile
    • Bildergalerie
« Reply #336 on: August 23, 2005, 05:53:51 PM »
Theoretically - yes. But I've never seen this mod (big/small images), so I have no idea how to do it :wink:

Hi SSL
its a combination of two mods:
1. [Mod] Show original image in new window by clicking on image
http://www.4homepages.de/forum/index.php?topic=3236.0

2. "Alternate directory for download files"
http://www.4homepages.de/forum/index.php?topic=7499.0

V@nos mod "Check new images in ALL categories v2.10.4" supports the big/small folder mod above.
http://www.4homepages.de/forum/index.php?topic=4754.0

I just need the option to watermark the big image an not watermark the resized image

Matthias

Offline SLL

• View Profile
« Reply #337 on: August 24, 2005, 08:08:01 PM »
I guess you are using different directories then... Chose the path for the "big" images here:
Code: [Select]
  if ($direct_upload) { $ann_src = MEDIA_PATH."/".$cat_id."/".$new_name; }
  else { $ann_src = MEDIA_TEMP_PATH."/".$new_name; }
  annotate_image($ann_src);

Offline Matthias70

• View Profile
    • Bildergalerie
« Reply #338 on: August 24, 2005, 08:30:03 PM »
Hi SLL
the annotation of the big images works fine. So it's not a path problem.
At the moment both (big images and images on detail.html) are watermarked, when I check the box "watermark images"??

I just need one more checkbox in ACP where I can watermark the big images in the download-folder, but not the images in the category-folder.
Something like "Watermark only images in big folder"
I hope you understand my problem?

Matthias

Offline martin150

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: September 04, 2005, 12:30:16 PM »
Hi !
First of all I am absolutly newbie in things like php.
Until now i did install some mod´s and the work great.
But with this mod i´ve a little problem:
I do have all the menu entries in the control panel. But when i click on "Batch annotate" i got following errors:

Warning: main(./../admin/admin_global.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/4images/admin/plugins/batch_annotate.php on line 8

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required './../admin/admin_global.php' (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/html/4images/admin/plugins/batch_annotate.php on line 8

and here the "line 8" of "batch_annotate.php"

require(ROOT_PATH.'admin/admin_global.php');

Sorry for this newbie question, but i dont know what is to do now ??

lg
Martin

Offline Maniac

• View Profile
« Reply #340 on: September 12, 2005, 07:33:15 PM »
I've gone throught the whole thread and can't seem to find my issue.

I went thorugh the installation process and followed all instructions verbatim.

I am on Unix (php 4.39 and GD 2.028 - GD has png and jpg support enabled) and I want to annotate my images with the .png file.

In my annotation settings I have selected image as the mode and set the full path to my .png image "/home/userName/public_html/photos/image.png"

When I run the batch process I get no errors (Annotating between image ID 1070 and 1071: Finished!) But when I check the images there is not change.

When I do a direct upload I also get no change in my images. Auto Thumbnail is set to ON.

Any ideas what's going on?

Thanks in advance

Offline martin150

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: September 16, 2005, 07:59:53 AM »
Hi !

Annotation funktioniert bei mir wunderbar. Aber ich habe ein Problem das mit diesem Mod zusammenhängen dürfte.
Ich lade meine Bilder per FTP hoch und übernehme sie dann mit dem Mod "Neue Bilder checken".

Wenn ich nicht resize und kein Wasserzeichen hinzufüge werden die EXIF und IPTC Daten übernommen.
Wenn ich aber ein Wasserzeichen hinzufüge, sind keine Exif Daten mehr vorhanden.

Any ideas ???

Danke im Voraus !

mfG
Martin

Offline graficalicus

• View Profile
« Reply #342 on: September 16, 2005, 07:44:55 PM »
When I do a direct upload I also get no change in my images. Auto Thumbnail is set to ON.

Any ideas what's going on?

make sure, in ACP under Annotation Settings,  "Use auto images annotation on image upload" is set to "Yes" before batching - that should do it.  It needs to be set to Yes even for batch annotation.

Offline Momo

• View Profile
« Reply #343 on: September 18, 2005, 09:27:51 PM »
Ich habe stundenlang hier gesucht, alles gelesen, keine Lösung gefunden. Was will mir das sagen?

Warning: main(./../admin/admin_global.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/htdocs/web11/html/galerie/admin/plugins/batch_annotate.php on line 8

Warning: main(./../admin/admin_global.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/htdocs/web11/html/galerie/admin/plugins/batch_annotate.php on line 8

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required './../admin/admin_global.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /home/htdocs/web11/html/galerie/admin/plugins/batch_annotate.php on line 8

batch annotate funktioniert also ni8cht und ein Wasserzeichen bekomme ich auch überhaupt nicht hin. Schade. Vielleicht kann mir jemand helfen.  Danke Momo

Offline Amosnet

• View Profile
    • Bilder verkaufen
« Reply #344 on: September 19, 2005, 11:07:15 AM »
I got the same errors, do anyone found a solution? :?: :?: :?:

Hi !
First of all I am absolutly newbie in things like php.
Until now i did install some mod´s and the work great.
But with this mod i´ve a little problem:
I do have all the menu entries in the control panel. But when i click on "Batch annotate" i got following errors:

Warning: main(./../admin/admin_global.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/4images/admin/plugins/batch_annotate.php on line 8

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required './../admin/admin_global.php' (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/html/4images/admin/plugins/batch_annotate.php on line 8

and here the "line 8" of "batch_annotate.php"

require(ROOT_PATH.'admin/admin_global.php');

Sorry for this newbie question, but i dont know what is to do now ??

lg
Martin
I love 4images! http://www.fotos-verkaufen.de Fotos verkaufen online Tips und Tricks und http://www.fotoskaufen.de