Author Topic: I need help with a template...  (Read 4860 times)

Offline Dan1113

• View Profile
I need help with a template...
« on: August 15, 2002, 01:36:48 AM »
I thought that this would be more appropriate in this forum and not the Templates forum, but if not, feel free to move it there. :)

I have redesigned my message board (my 4images gallery is an extention of my message board). I have tried to give my 4images gallery my message board's new look, but I am new to PHP, so I was not able to do it.

I am looking for somebody who would be willing to create a template set for me with my message board's new look. The basic look/template of it is basically done - I just need somebody to put it together with the PHP code, create all of the template's pages, and then create a color scheme that follows the look's color scheme for 4images things (registration backgrounds, comments backgrounds, buttons, etc.).

I am pretty low on money right now, so I can't pay somebody do this - however, I would be willing to provide a link to your site at the bottom of the gallery.

I would really appreciate it if one of you would volunteer to help me with this. If you are interested in helping me out, feel free to private message me and I will give you a link to the basic template.

I am also available on chat programs. I am usually on Yahoo! Messenger and AOL Instant Messenger the most. I am "ezDan1113" on both of them.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. :)