Author Topic: HUge Problem with 4Images  (Read 6357 times)

Offline Ruben

• View Profile
HUge Problem with 4Images
« on: August 07, 2002, 08:55:54 PM »
Allright, well, everything was working fine, I had the failsafe at a certain level so the server load wouldn't go off peak but now my image archive is impossible to access, it gives me the server_busy.html all the time.....

I don't know if someone is flooding the website with packets or if there is a serious problem with the mySQL or something like that...

Either way, I really need a solution for this....please please help me.

http://www.wobpictures.com

Thank You.

-Ruben
-Ruben
World of Britney.com

rubber_killer

Answer
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2002, 12:59:04 AM »
Rubber, this is really not a technical workflow...

You make huge money with Jan's application and you never paid him for that. This is really dishonest...

Let's remember what you wrote :

http://www.dotmusic.com/news/March2002/news24264.asp

The frontpage of the site now consists of a 5,000 word essay, in which Ruben Garay, the Swedish originator of the site, claims Britney is a "fake" and insists her mother Lynne should be "ashamed" of herself.

Garay also claims to have been consistently "screwed" by the people representing Britney and states "Britney Spears is not the same person she used to be."

In the posting, he reports: "Everything around Britney Spears is about money.

"I get e-mails from honest fans that have met her and have told me how little she really cares about them as individuals."

"Britney Spears is not the girl she used to be. The greatness, the power and the fame has changed her. I am tired of seeing her lip-synch. I am tired of seeing how she sometimes sees her fans in millions, instead of seeing them as individual human beings, but most of all, I'm tired of seeing how fake she has gotten."

Garay, 19, also claims he was constantly mistreated and threatened with legal action throughtout the time worldofbritney was online.

"My world does not revolve around making profits for something. I don't get paid for what I do. I did this website form my heart and whenever I would do something that fans would love, such as put up a video or a song, the guys in suits would come and threaten to shut me down," he insists.

Offline Ruben

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2002, 02:13:01 AM »
Hey little one, WoBPictures.com is owned by CelebrityWonder.com, I don't earn money, they do, I just maintain it, they pay for all the hosting fees, keeps me happy...

You on the other hand, you're a little misguided lowlife who finds hacking websites the only way to get attention to the miserable life you have going on wherever you are.....and trust me, everybody knows that....you may end up doing whatever with your skills, but in the end, we'll always prevail.....you're wasting your time. Go out, find a girl instead dude, you're seriously pathetic......you seem like the kind of guy who can't stand to look at yourself in the mirror....

Jan....your software is kick ass.....haven't registered it yet, but I've gotten you a bunch of referrals....can't wait for version 2.0.

-Ruben
-Ruben
World of Britney.com

Ich_bin_gut

Löschung
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2002, 02:53:16 AM »
Jan, Nicky, kann Sie dieses Thema löschen, ich denken es nicht ist der rechte Platz, zum zu kämpfen. Danke für Ihr Verständnis mein Freund!

Dieter

Offline bgnm2000

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2002, 05:25:37 AM »
shut the hell up ruben, you're the most annoying webmaster of all the britney sites.

Offline Ruben

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2002, 06:25:10 AM »
Yah........Best way to get rid of hackers? Ignore them...
-Ruben
World of Britney.com