Author Topic: Page does not work  (Read 3738 times)

Offline salming

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Page does not work
« on: April 10, 2006, 10:00:35 AM »
Hi all,

I have installed 4homepages without any problems. Now I have a problem which occurs for the second time now. After a couple of weeks, the page does not work anymore:

I get the following message:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /pictures on this server

I have set all permissions correctly. Therefore I have no clue what's wrong with the page and with the installation I made.

Has anyone a tip/hint for me what could be wrong? Last time I had this message I reinstalled the whole stuff, but at the moment I am really not motivated enough to run the whole installation and configuration procedure.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: Page does not work
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2006, 04:04:10 AM »
is this message comming from the server or from 4images? a link to the gallery or atleast a screenshot could help.
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline salming

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2006, 11:26:51 AM »
Here is the link:

http://www.eisenring.name/pictures

So far this was the address for my 4homepages gallery and it worked properly. The strange thing is, that I have never made any changes to the Gallery page for weeks and suddenly it did not work.

Offline V@no

• Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2006, 03:12:35 PM »
did you check file/folder permissions? (more info in docs/installation.txt)
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline salming

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2006, 11:55:15 AM »
I tried to fix it and now I have the following error message:

Warning: main(): Unable to access ./includes/constants.php in /home/www/web222/html/pictures/global.php on line 89

Warning: main(./includes/constants.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/www/web222/html/pictures/global.php on line 89

Warning: main(): Unable to access ./includes/constants.php in /home/www/web222/html/pictures/global.php on line 89

Warning: main(./includes/constants.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/www/web222/html/pictures/global.php on line 89

Warning: main(): Failed opening './includes/constants.php' for inclusion (include_path='.') in /home/www/web222/html/pictures/global.php on line 89

Warning: main(): Unable to access ./includes/db_mysql.php in /home/www/web222/html/pictures/global.php on line 139

Warning: main(./includes/db_mysql.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/www/web222/html/pictures/global.php on line 139

Warning: main(): Unable to access ./includes/db_mysql.php in /home/www/web222/html/pictures/global.php on line 139

Warning: main(./includes/db_mysql.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/www/web222/html/pictures/global.php on line 139

Warning: main(): Failed opening './includes/db_mysql.php' for inclusion (include_path='.') in /home/www/web222/html/pictures/global.php on line 139

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: db in /home/www/web222/html/pictures/global.php on line 140

Offline V@no

• Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2006, 02:53:16 PM »
try again, but this time use the correct settings that you can find in docs/installation.txt