Author Topic: [Mod req] Image Annotation (Watermark) without loosing EXIF / IPTC information  (Read 4640 times)

Offline Vincent

• 4images Moderator
  • Addicted member
    • View Profile
    • www.foto-kocher.com
Hello
is there a way to have a Watermark on my Photos but without loosing the Exif information in the files?
sincerly
vincent
Beati pauperi spiritus

4images 1.7 // My Installed Mods

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
mmmm..only with ImageMagick....unless you find somewhere how to extract EXIF/IPTC from an image and after modification of the image put it back.... ;)
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline hyde101

• 34TR.COM (Running 4images)
    • View Profile
    • Nostalgia Istanbul
Could we do this with "overlay watermark". Of course we couldn't use your tiled overlaid transparent image, it has to be resized automatically to match the image size OR if there is a way to overlay it only to a corner of it, then it would be possible.

What do you think? Because I am setting up a new site and needed to show EXIF info, but kept trying and trying but not getting it when image was annotated. :(

Any ideas? Thanks!

Please Vote for my site: Here