Author Topic: Job-offer.... need help with 4images  (Read 5934 times)

Offline oswald

• View Profile
Job-offer.... need help with 4images
« on: March 12, 2005, 01:06:05 PM »
I need someone who can customize 4images for me. Most modifications I need are already covered here... but some still need slight adjustemnts to fit my needs. I also need some extensive new features that got not already discussed here... so good knowledge of 4images and php required. Will pay for all work done!
I guess I could collect most mods from the board myself and ask for new features.... but I would prefer to get everything out of one hand..... to save time and to make sure everything is working together correctly....

Offline Vraxor

• View Profile
    • http://tc-revolution.net
Re: Job-offer.... need help with 4images
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2005, 06:51:13 PM »
Hi oswald,

could you give a little more information about what it is you would like to get done. I am a php developer and might be interested in taking on a little modification task, but some more detailed info on what excactly it is you want to be modified and what the payment is you have in mind are needed.

Since I work as a PHP developer for a company specialiced in devoping software applications I might not be the cheapest option, especially since this board has many people who might want to take on a little task like this. Just let me know if you have some more details for me.

Cheers,
Vraxor

Offline anabelle

• View Profile
    • The edge of time Photo Contest
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2005, 01:52:55 AM »
 8)I think i'll take it, pm me or send mi an email to webdev at huellaspyp.com, with the details so we can discuss it deeper.
I might be cheaper, im still in college so i just need money for myself and i don't need lots of it.

Contact me.
Good Luck

Offline shamend143

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2005, 10:14:59 PM »
can someone do the integration mod for me for IPB 2.0.3 ?
i can pay some $$$

tnx