Author Topic: New Images not showing correct images on main page  (Read 2177 times)

Offline disty

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
New Images not showing correct images on main page
« on: February 14, 2011, 12:32:27 AM »
Hello we recently updated to version 1.7.9 and had to delete everything in the shop and start over because of some problems. We got it all worked out and back on track, but as we are uploading images I realized that the new images at the bottom of the home page isnt showing when we upload them one by one. The only new images it registers is when we upload from ftp and go into the admin control panel to add them. The images show up in the shop correctly in all the correct folders, and there is even a "new" by the folder an image was upload into. they just do not show up in the new images at the bottom of the screen.

I have checked the forums for someone else having a similar problem as well as searched up and down in the admin control panel for anything that could help solve this problem I am having. It is probably something small I am missing but if anyone could please explain how to fix this issue I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks so much
Disty