4images Help / Hilfe > Error Messages / Fehlermeldungen

An unexpected error occured. Please try again later

(1/18) > >>

V@no:
This error shows when something went wrong in database querying.

Normally such error shows for non-admin members and guests, so if that is the case, try login as admin and see if any details about the error revealed.

If login is not possible or no error shows for admin, you can do the following:

in includes/db_mysql.php find:

echo "<br /><font color='#FF0000'><b>An unexpected error occured. Please try again later.</b></font><br />";

Replace it with:
        echo "<br /><span onclick=\"if(event.altKey)this.getElementsByTagName('SPAN')[0].style.display='block';\"><font color='#FF0000'><b>An unexpected error occured. Please try again later.</b></font><span style=\"display:none;\"><pre style=\"border:1px solid black;padding:3px;\">".$errmsg."</pre></span></span><br />";

Now when such error shows, press and hold ALT key and click on the red message, it should show you more detailed message.
Or you can highlight the error message, copy it into clipboard and then paste into a text editor.

Once the problem was solved I would recommend you remove these changes, because the detailed error message could possible be used to hack your site.

[EDIT]
If you receive that error during 4images installation process, then find:
      if (isset($user_info['user_level']) && $user_info['user_level'] == ADMIN){

Replace it with:
      if (!defined("4IMAGES_ACTIVE") || (isset($user_info['user_level']) && $user_info['user_level'] == ADMIN)){

Noeck:
Hallo

Ich bekomme folgende Fehlermeldung im 4Images 1.7.6, MySQL Version 5.0.77,  PHP Version 5.2.9:

DB Error: Bad SQL Query: SELECT i.image_id, i.cat_id, i.user_id, i.image_name, i.image_description, i.image_keywords, i.image_date, i.image_active, i.image_media_file, i.image_thumb_file, i.image_download_url, i.image_allow_comments, i.image_comments, i.image_downloads, i.image_votes, i.image_rating, i.image_hits, c.cat_name, u.user_name FROM 4images_images i, 4images_categories c LEFT JOIN 4images_users u ON (u.user_id = i.user_id) WHERE i.image_active = 1 AND c.cat_id = i.cat_id AND i.cat_id NOT IN (0) ORDER BY i.image_date DESC LIMIT 3
Unknown column 'i.user_id' in 'on clause'

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/httpd/vhosts/......./httpdocs/nkofoto/includes/db_mysql.php on line 116

Mit freundlichem Gruss
Noeck

V@no:
Welcome to 4images forum.

The solution you can find there:
Unknown column 'i.user_id' in 'on clause'

icetoopz:
Hello. I use the latest version of 4images Gallery, but a strange problem. When first entering the site from any browser error message in red: An unexpected error occured. Please try again later. and below it
--- Code: --- -) in / var / www / html / includes / sessions.php on line 101

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at / var / www / html / includes / db_mysql.php: 192) in / var / www / html / includes / sessions.php on line 101

--- End code ---
Please help me, replaced with a new file and still no deal. I expect your help. Thank you

V@no:
Welcome to 4images forum.

Did you apply the changes from the first post?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version