Author Topic: Auto Thumbnailer and Templates  (Read 3129 times)

Offline numb

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Auto Thumbnailer and Templates
« on: June 06, 2005, 01:59:37 PM »
My 4images software at http://www.aussieparents.net/4images/ is nearly complete only two dramas
1) When I go to the "Auto Thumbnailer" tab of the admin control panel it comes up in red writing "Select module to create thumbnail.Check module settings. " What does this mean? I have selected auto thumbnail to on etc on the control panel in admin but it doesnt seem to be working at all... I'm sorta lost there. I want a user to be able to upload their main image and have a thumbnail appear automatically.

2) When I go to Templates, I have 3 templates installed, 2 i did myself and the default one. When I click on the new template and press "Load Theme" the window refreshes but nothing happens. What do I need to do to make this actually take effect?

I have alot of experience with phpBB2 and the menu's seem similar in a way but im getting so confused
Please Help!!

Offline numb

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Re: Auto Thumbnailer and Templates
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2005, 01:11:40 PM »
Hrmmm no replies yet? :S

Offline martrix

• View Profile
    • overlord.cz
Re: Auto Thumbnailer and Templates
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2005, 05:25:45 PM »
Hi numb

ad 1) You have to select the thumbnail module in ACP>settings>Conversion tool for thumbnails
without setting this module, you won't be able to create thumbs automaticaly no matter if "auto thumbnail" is set to on or off ;)

ad 2)
If you go to ACP>Templates, choose a template and click "load theme" 4images only loads the chosen template to be edited in the web-interface.
You may now choose a single template-file and edit it after cllkicking on "Edite templates".
But if you want to SET your template to be shown on the gallery, then you have to set it in the seting ;)
ACP>Settings>Choose template directory ;)

Have fun :D
MAяTRIX