Author Topic: [MOD] Terms and Conditions for images v1.2.1  (Read 95722 times)

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: [MOD] Terms and Conditions for images v1.2.1
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2005, 06:01:58 AM »
bugs fixes
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline Warrior

• View Profile
    • Lawrence Family History
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2005, 06:03:04 AM »
Solved the category problem with this-

http://www.4homepages.de/forum/index.php?topic=7493.0

V@no, yer a god :D

Anyways... would still like to know about that download button... seems like a good way for people to be bypassing the terms.

Offline Warrior

• View Profile
    • Lawrence Family History
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2005, 06:04:25 AM »
You like to post right when I am posting, don't you? :D

Yeah, I found that thread earlier in the thread and decided to check it out. It worked. You're still a god ;)

Offline Deven316

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2005, 09:13:09 PM »
was there another mod like this made by someone else before?

Offline V@no

• Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2005, 12:01:52 AM »
not that I recall.
I have "not published" version of this mod, that I made looong time ago, but its very rough and not very practical.
why do u ask?
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline Deven316

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2005, 11:33:06 PM »
not that I recall.
I have "not published" version of this mod, that I made looong time ago, but its very rough and not very practical.
why do u ask?

I installed a mod just like this one except with less features back in November... it possibly was your "not published" mod

Offline police22

• View Profile
    • The Dartez Page
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2006, 10:03:46 PM »
Vano... First is everything ok with your site.. been down today...

ok.. this mod was working fine untill .. (really dont know) but now the image detal page is not showing the full scale image.. the cat is working with the thumbs.. but when you click on a thumb and show the image its not there.. i did not change anything other than those javascript changes you had me do before.. but other than that.. nothing has been modified in a long time..
I did try to reinstall, go through all the steps and check the files.. found some missing in admin.. but wouldnt affect the image for everyone.. so .. dont know.. any help?, Thanks

[EDIT] I put the image tag {image} anywhere else in the page and its not working.. Any ideas..

[EDIT] I was wrong.. i did change something.. I did that Security Fix at the top of the site in the news box.. did that change something?..
also when i got to my site i view the source and the only thing its showing for the image is the nonono.gif hack..

Offline V@no

• Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2006, 12:24:16 AM »
The error has nothing to do with this mod, and that proble was already there first time I visited your site...
It seems that {width_height} tag is not registered or its just empty. I'd look in last changes you did in includes/functions.php

Offline police22

• View Profile
    • The Dartez Page
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2006, 12:42:44 AM »
The error has nothing to do with this mod, and that proble was already there first time I visited your site...
It seems that {width_height} tag is not registered or its just empty. I'd look in last changes you did in includes/functions.php

Welcome back... What happened to your site?..

Offline BartAfterDark

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2006, 04:51:08 PM »
I'm trying to re-install the scripts on 1.7.2. But I got a minor problem.
Under category edit in the admin panel, it keeps saing Disable even when it's not. (look at screenshot)

I don't think I missed any parts of the how to. But I hope V@no or someone else has the answer

-  lars

Offline V@no

• Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2006, 09:38:53 PM »
Double check Step 1, 7.6 and 7.8

Offline BartAfterDark

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2006, 05:41:26 PM »
Just did. But still the same problem :/

Offline Sync

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2006, 04:34:13 AM »
I tried to follow the tutorial one and occurred these errors in the Home and admin:

DB Error: Bad SQL Query: SELECT c.cat_id, c.cat_name, c.cat_description, c.cat_parent_id, c.cat_hits, c.cat_order, c.auth_viewcat, c.auth_viewimage, c.auth_download, c.auth_upload, c.auth_directupload, c.auth_vote, c.auth_sendpostcard, c.auth_readcomment, c.auth_postcomment, COUNT(i.image_id) AS new_images, c.terms, c.terms_msg FROM galeria_categories ORDER BY cat_order, cat_name ASC
Unknown table 'c' in field list

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/webempir/public_html/galeria/includes/db_mysql.php:188) in /home/webempir/public_html/galeria/includes/sessions.php on line 86

What I must make to solve this problem?  You it would not have a ready module to install?  :oops:

Offline V@no

• Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2006, 05:37:50 AM »
Messed up Step 1. found string for v1.7.1 but replaced with the string for v1.7

Offline Sync

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2006, 06:16:53 AM »
Thanks  :D!!

I decided the previous problem…  But now it appeared this error when I go to edit the images that already were in the gallery:
Terms and Conditions: Fatal error: Call to undefined function: get_dropdown_options() in /home/webempir/public_html/galeria/admin/admin_functions.php on line 701

Code: [Select]
698-   function show_user_dropdown_row($name, $val, $value = 0){
699-    echo "<tr class=\"".get_row_bg()."\" valign='top'>\n<td><p class=\"rowtitle\">".$val[0]."</p></td>\n";
700-    echo "<td><p>\n";
701-    echo get_dropdown_options($name, $val[3], $value, $val[4], $val[5], $val[7], 1, "", "select", $val[6]);
702-    echo "</p></td>\n</tr>\n";
703-    }