Author Topic: how do I remove ecard button?  (Read 4646 times)

Offline NoBob

• View Profile
how do I remove ecard button?
« on: June 08, 2003, 02:50:58 AM »
hi,

I'm very happy with the 4images gallery. Mine's here: www.rtwtravel.com/gallery/index.php

I would, however, like to remove the ecard function/button. Could someone help me? I've looked through the FAQ and done a search, but came up empty handed.

I'd also like to be able to put a hot link at the top of each gallery page back to the www.rtwtravel.com home page, not just a link back to the gallery's home page. How would I do that?

Thanks, NoBob.

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2003, 03:03:09 AM »
edit /templates/<yourtemplate>/details.html
and remove {postcard_button}
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline NoBob

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2003, 12:24:35 PM »
V@no,

Did another search to try and find out how to make a previous page button in the top left hand corner of the http://www.rtwtravel.com/gallery/index.php page, but couldn't find anything. Can you help me with that, too, please?

Best, NoBob.

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2003, 04:47:31 PM »
sorry, what do u mean?
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)