• [MOD] Check new images in ALL categories v2.11 (updated 22-04-2006) 5 0 5 1
Currently:  

Author Topic: [MOD] Check new images in ALL categories v2.11 (updated 22-04-2006)  (Read 389191 times)

Offline arindra

• View Profile
Re: [MOD] Check new images in ALL categories v2.10.4
« Reply #60 on: May 05, 2005, 06:33:44 AM »
hi V@no ...
i understand that . Anyway ... the db not found problem was a mistake ... but still the file names didnt change to anything random after that code ( now succesfully inserted ) . take a check on this category latest images : http://www.discusstv.com/gallery/cat101.htm for example . anythign after 6305 . if u want i can PM u further details .

Offline harry216

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 06, 2005, 09:49:54 PM »
Hello,

I have a problem with ImageMagick and GD. I have a Server at Strato with root conection. First i had installed Linux 9.0 with Visas (There are no problems GD and ImageMagick run with no errors). Then i have installed Linux 9.0 with Confixx (There are many problems). I must Installed this beause at the same server run oscommerce, and with VISAS the gift module will not run.

So I Have Installed Linux with Confixx and after this i copy 4 homepages back to the server and installed ImageMagick. When i type whereis convert i get this "/usr/local/bin/convert" it's the same directory it was on Linux with Visas. when i type convert in the console with root conection it will executed.
But under 4homepages/administrator panel the programm will not be found there.

GD will only run when i upload pictures from the website. Under Admin Panel the pictures will put in the date base but will not resice and no thumbs will created.

did anybody know what i can do .....????

thanks

Harry

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #62 on: May 06, 2005, 10:00:46 PM »
Hello,

I have a problem with ImageMagick and GD. I have a Server at Strato with root conection. First i had installed Linux 9.0 with Visas (There are no problems GD and ImageMagick run with no errors). Then i have installed Linux 9.0 with Confixx (There are many problems). I must Installed this beause at the same server run oscommerce, and with VISAS the gift module will not run.

So I Have Installed Linux with Confixx and after this i copy 4 homepages back to the server and installed ImageMagick. When i type whereis convert i get this "/usr/local/bin/convert" it's the same directory it was on Linux with Visas. when i type convert in the console with root conection it will executed.
But under 4homepages/administrator panel the programm will not be found there.

GD will only run when i upload pictures from the website. Under Admin Panel the pictures will put in the date base but will not resice and no thumbs will created.

did anybody know what i can do .....????

thanks

Harry
so, other words u dont install webserver nor PHP separately, it comes with the linux installation? what kind of webser/version and php version is it?

I assume u have access to the log files, any error messages logged there?

ACP does not provide auto thumbnail creation or image resizer when u upload images from there. U must manualy execute "Auto thumbnailer" and/or "Auto image resizer".
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline harry216

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 07, 2005, 08:24:33 PM »
Hello V@no,

yes it's a complete linux paket with:
SuSE Linux 9.0
PHP Version 4.3.3
Apache 2.0.48
MySQL 4.0.15
ImageMagick 5.4.8 after this i installed 6.2.2
GD Version ???

Yes I have access to the log files, but i don't find the log's .... where can i find it ... is there an option in the php.ini that i must do that the errors will locked ???

I executed "Auto thumbnailer" and "Auto image resizer". But on Auto image resizer there come the message that the picture willl converted but don't do it. It will stopp on the first image with no errors.
The same with  "Auto thumbnailer"

and when i use your MOD / Check new images in ALL categories v2.10.4 no funktion the site will be blank....

I have installed 4homepages new..... but there are the same errors....

I find out that only pictures that are not bigger than 250 kb imported correct. Pictures bigger than 250 kb there were the errors.

under Admin i have that the maximum file size to 3000 kb.

what can i do ????

is there an option in php.ini or anywhere ??? that i must do ....???

thanks
Harry

Offline harry216

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 08, 2005, 12:53:07 AM »
Hello V@no,

I found the error....

in php.ini i have set the executing time higher .... then there was no error anymore...

thank you for your help....

harry

Offline Vincent

• 4images Moderator
  • Addicted member
    • View Profile
    • www.foto-kocher.com
« Reply #65 on: May 08, 2005, 06:27:16 PM »
V@no
i still hoping in this mod the ability to have a upload date and a picture taken date!

:( vincent
Beati pauperi spiritus

4images 1.7 // My Installed Mods

Offline jaimecb

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 01, 2005, 06:37:03 AM »
ok the mod work´s .. but... if i click on download.. the image tha download me is the small image... and not the big image...
who can i modify the download link for donwload the big image...  :? :? :?

:oops:sorry for my very poor english

thanks

Offline ID25

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 14, 2005, 10:39:17 PM »
after search "ALL" dir:
Warning: OpenDir: Invalid argument (errno 22) in C:\MyServ\www\images\admin\checkimages.php on line 754
four times(because no 4 dir)..

if there is no directories = problem

Offline V@no

• Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #68 on: August 15, 2005, 03:33:02 AM »
I deliberetly didnt supress any possible error messeges, so the administrator could see if something wrong with their 4images installation.
So, in your case, I belive you have a category but the folder assigned to that category is missing (?)
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline ID25

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 15, 2005, 07:50:34 PM »
there is little bug i say ;)
if some categories deleted not from 4images script, there wite: warning

i think you must write to the script:
if no category --> search other, but without warning messages :)

there just friendly advice ;)

Offline V@no

• Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #70 on: August 15, 2005, 11:58:46 PM »
First of all, you should NOT delete folders through ftp and leave info about them in the database.
Second, please stop calling every single thing u THINK is wrong as a bug. Its not a bug, its a feature!

Offline ID25

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 16, 2005, 12:48:04 AM »
because my english "very good".... ;)

at now i know, there is a feature :)
whitch need to this script...
because, i think 4images best script for all images(swf,jpg,avi...)
and need better features to make professional script in the world :)

Offline Matthias70

• View Profile
    • Bildergalerie
« Reply #72 on: August 22, 2005, 04:57:50 PM »
Hi V@no,
in the next update an option: "only add watermark to big images" would be nice  :wink:
Means the image on detail.html is only resized and the big original image is saved in the big-folder and gets a watermark.

Thank you
Matthias

Offline shepherd-girl

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 03, 2005, 12:40:03 PM »
the fallowing images table is not coming up in my cpanel.. why is that.

Offline MRJEE

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 30, 2005, 11:05:35 PM »
Hello!

Iam setup MOD "Check new images v2.10.4" and also MOD "BIG image in new window"
When i added new images, and click on "Сheck new images" i have this post:

Notice: Undefined index: auto_image_quality in z:\home\gallery\www\admin\checkimages.php on line 32
Notice: Undefined variable: inbox_new in z:\home\gallery\www\admin\checkimages.php on line 171

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at z:\home\gallery\www\admin\checkimages.php:32) in z:\home\gallery\www\admin\admin_functions.php on line 168

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at z:\home\gallery\www\admin\checkimages.php:32) in z:\home\gallery\www\admin\admin_functions.php on line 169

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at z:\home\gallery\www\admin\checkimages.php:32) in z:\home\gallery\www\admin\admin_functions.php on line 170

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at z:\home\gallery\www\admin\checkimages.php:32) in z:\home\gallery\www\admin\admin_functions.php on line 171

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at z:\home\gallery\www\admin\checkimages.php:32) in z:\home\gallery\www\admin\admin_functions.php on line 172

Iam not found variable "$inbox_new" in *.php files. What is this? Where is defined?

And script "No Search Results"

Sorry, my English bad.