Author Topic: Re: avancer d'images en images  (Read 3702 times)

jeanlouis

Re: avancer d'images en images
« on: December 04, 2007, 05:33:02 PM »
[offtopic]
no sense posts deleted
[/offtopic]
I really agree. Thanks for having moderated this thread, in wich I am at less 50% responsible and maybe 100% responsible of any agressivity.

Hope that in the future, only french speakers will post here.

I just made a private joke related to our native language and our own movie culture. Did never expect to face to an "english" member, who naturally never should be able to understand what I was talking about: just an old movie where a zulu had a Coke bottle on his head, and used to speak with an ununderstable language. That was destined to french users, and not to a member who just can be able to speak english and translates the board with such tools as Google Translate or BabelFish. This kind of translation, made word after word, do not help anyone on understandind any text. I experienced it. I understand now how he understood so badly my post, and whynot understand that he feeled attacked, even if I just used something he doesn't seem to understand called "sense of humour".

By the way, I do not feel responsible of this called "insult", cause it never was in anyway and I never cared about him, (he perhaps needs to see a doctor to find where his problem is). I do not use to shut up when I feel I'm right.

Anyway, Joao contacted me by PM, and was really sorry about this stupid struggle, in what I am as responsible as the other member. I do not pretend to be a guru, but will do my best to help him.

Note also that I do my best to use english language to try to be understood by anyone, cause I really try to respect any member here, and try to make them understand me in any case. I would not bear to post anything and face to a member who asks me to be "musch clearer", or anyother thing like "I cannot understand what you say".

I do not bear wasting anyother member's time, so why do another members do?...
Was I kind enough?

If no, thank for posting. :mrgreen: (this empty sentence really pleases me!)
Tell me what I can do better, please.

Offline Nicky

• Administrator
  • 4images Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Re: avancer d'images en images
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2007, 06:52:43 PM »
splited moved reviewed readed

Thank for posting  :arrow: :arrow: :mrgreen:

have phun
cheers
Nicky
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question ! (© by V@no)
- please read the Forum Rules ...
- please study the FAQ ...
- please try to Search for your answer ...

nicky.net 4 4images
Signature stolen from mawenzi

Offline Nicky

• Administrator
  • 4images Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Re: avancer d'images en images
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2007, 06:56:37 PM »
 8O :lol:
mawenzi was fast with deleting his post  :lol:
cheers
Nicky
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question ! (© by V@no)
- please read the Forum Rules ...
- please study the FAQ ...
- please try to Search for your answer ...

nicky.net 4 4images
Signature stolen from mawenzi