Author Topic: Make flash video player for website  (Read 4436 times)

Offline stephenz

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Make flash video player for website
« on: June 16, 2009, 06:07:34 AM »
We know that Adobe Flash technology is all over the Web and is an example of how Internet video has finally arrived after overcoming many technological hurdles during the past decade. Many people make use of this and put their video to the Internet with flash video player. And I think many other people might want to do so as well.
To make a web flv movie player for website, you can use Adobe Flash CS4, which is a commercial software and a little expensive (nearly 1 thousand dollars). Further more, to make flv player highly customized using Adobe Flash CS4, users must have knowledge and experience on ActionScript, which is a computer programming language. So it will be a little complicated to newbies. >>>More information about ActionScript can be found here
There is also other low cost way to make web flash video player without coding.
This tool, called Moyea web player ( http :// www. playerdiy .com ), it is free. It can do this and make kinda easy to build a custom flash video player to show off the Flash Video (.FLV) movies. See the below video on Youtube, it shows how easy to make a custom web flv player for website:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll0FKR3EpHM

Posting this just for fun and sharing. Hope it helps :D
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 04:12:42 PM by V@no »

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: Make flash video player for website
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2009, 04:10:21 PM »
This is spam, user registered just to post this. This is instant ban.
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)