• Mod: Display image path, link and BBCode after image upload 4 0 5 1
Currently:  

Author Topic: Mod: Display image path, link and BBCode after image upload  (Read 75353 times)

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: Mod: Display image path, link and BBCode after image upload
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2009, 03:24:46 PM »
data/tmp_media
data/tmp_thumbnails
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline agroyal

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2010, 01:02:56 AM »
I'm change your code to display path to thumbnails image too...
it's correctly ?
thanks.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
$uploadinfo .= "<input onclick='highlight(this);' style='border-style:solid; border-width:1; padding:2; width: 500px; background-color:#FFFFFF; color:#000000' size='70' value='".$uploaded_thumb_path."' type='text' name='image'> Direct path to thumbnails<br />";
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Craknet

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2011, 07:24:16 AM »
Hi, I installed this MOD and everything works "almost well" the problem I have it when I upload an image from a URL code that shows me the MOD did not work, tell them that I have a forum with phpBB phpBB-SEO MOD which adjust the URL's and I think there is the problem, I wonder if you can change the MOD or 4Images code to return a clean URL like the climb from the PC.

I made some changes that are in the post but now I encounter this problem, the URL for thumbnail are inconclusive as the example below:
Code: [Select]
[IMG] http://crakinet.com/hostimages/data/thumbnails/10/ [/ IMG]
How I can fix this, please if I can help.
In particular I'm interested in that loading the image from a URL, 4Images realize and keep a copy on the server, as if he had risen from the PC.

I hope your help Thanks!

Sorry for my English!  :lol: