Author Topic: Adobe Lightroom-Plugin for 4images  (Read 9448 times)

Offline DirkHH

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Adobe Lightroom-Plugin for 4images
« on: July 29, 2010, 04:43:58 PM »
Hello,

do someone know a way to upload pictures from Adobe Lightroom? A Plugin for this?

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: Adobe Lightroom-Plugin for 4images
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2010, 02:20:25 AM »
Welcome to 4images forum.

Does Adobe Lightroom support anything other then flickr at all? If it does, one would need an API page to learn it's functionality.

As far as I know there is no such plugin for 4images.
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline DirkHH

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2010, 07:06:28 AM »
Hello,

there is many galleries, that is supported by lightrom. Zenphoto, Gallery1 and 2, MobileMe,... But these Plugins are all made by external people, not adobe. You need LUA and the Lightroom-Framework to programm a solution. I think the problem is to add a gallery, because in 4images you have to register the ID somewhere. It is not a simple FTP-Upload.

Rembrandt

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2010, 11:56:50 AM »
Willkommen im Forum, DirkHH!

das Problem ist ja eigentlich wenn du von Lightroom aus Bilder hochladen möchtest,
die Kategorien in 4images schon vorhanden sein müßen, b.z.w. deren Ordner am FTP.
Das Plugin wäre ja nichts anderes als ein FTP Client.
Oder verstehe ich da jetzt was Falsch?

mfg Andi

Offline DirkHH

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2010, 11:14:53 AM »
Moin,

im Grunde muss Du aus Lightroom heraus auch die Ordner erstellen können. Mit anderen Gallerien geht es (Gallery2 als Beispiel). Kenne mich leider nicht in der Programmierung in Lua und Lighroom aus...

Offline cc

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2011, 01:45:17 PM »
I use lightroom for all my images (almost 200,000) and have used its export facilities to export to flickr and facebook...in both cases it allows you to either upload to a new gallery/set etc or an existing one.

My guess is we would need to write some kind of API into 4images that the lightroom plugin could query (to get existing categories etc), and then some API functions to do the insert into the 4images tables and ftp the images up to the server...

I'm a programmer by profession, but not in lua, but I'd like to have a go at this...except I don't get much time :(

Offline DirkHH

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2011, 08:54:07 AM »
I think, when you are in programming lua seems to be simple. Adobe has a documentation about programming for lightroom. Would be great, when you try it...