Author Topic: I hate microsoft...can anyone help?  (Read 2593 times)

Offline onetre

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.onetre.com
I hate microsoft...can anyone help?
« on: January 24, 2003, 06:20:45 PM »
I've used 4images before and fell in love with it...As far as functionality it is THE only way to go...so here's my problem.

I've recommended it for a site that the I'm working on...they seem to like the idea, but want to see it working on their server before jumping in.  I realized today as I was trying an install that it's a windows 2000 server...(no chmod) and I'm thrown off.  Now I'm just messed up all together (more mentally than anything) because I spent half the day trying to figure out why I couldn't get things to work.

As of now I've got 4images installed and that's about it.  I get this error when I try to upload a pic.

Warning: move_uploaded_file(./../data/media/1/portis13.jpg) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to create stream: No such file or directory in E:\tours\4images\includes\upload.php on line 114

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move 'C:\PHP\uploadtemp\phpC.tmp' to './../data/media/1/portis13.jpg' in E:\tours\4images\includes\upload.php on line 114
Image 1  
  Error uploading image file: portis13.jpg
portis13.jpg: Copy error. Please check the directory permissions.

No database entry!

maybe we can start here, if anyone can help, and then continue to walk my foolish self through the other problems that I'm sure to cause.

thank you.

Offline Jan

• Administrator
  • 4images Guru
    • View Profile
    • 4images - Image Gallery Management System
I hate microsoft...can anyone help?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2003, 11:24:58 AM »
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
1. Forum rules
2. FAQ
3. Search