Author Topic: Including 4homepages into an own site  (Read 3327 times)

Offline NautilusIII

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Including 4homepages into an own site
« on: March 31, 2005, 10:31:43 PM »
Hi,

I am currently trying to include this stuff into my own page.
Adapting the design was easy, but now I got stuck.

I try to use the login mechanism of my own homepage to work together with the login mechanism of 4homepages. I.e. i have removed the login functionality of 4homapges (removed the login box from the front page). I want that if a user logs into my HP via ma login mechanism he is automaticlly logged in into 4homepages . Does anyone know where and what to set into the session or wherever so that this works?

Most links within 4homepages have to be replaced by links to my index.php attached with a get parameter...
I.e. if something is currently pointing to .../categories.php?catid=...&... it has not wo point to mypage/index.php?param=category&catid... so that I can include the appropriate content by myself... but I cannot find where these links are created to change them... anyone an idea here?

Thanks...

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: Including 4homepages into an own site
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2005, 10:43:22 PM »
I try to use the login mechanism of my own homepage to work together with the login mechanism of 4homepages. I.e. i have removed the login functionality of 4homapges (removed the login box from the front page). I want that if a user logs into my HP via ma login mechanism he is automaticlly logged in into 4homepages . Does anyone know where and what to set into the session or wherever so that this works?
no, no one could tell u that without knowing how is your login system works. Your are on your own there, you'll need modify includes/sessions.php

Most links within 4homepages have to be replaced by links to my index.php attached with a get parameter...
I.e. if something is currently pointing to .../categories.php?catid=...&... it has not wo point to mypage/index.php?param=category&catid... so that I can include the appropriate content by myself... but I cannot find where these links are created to change them... anyone an idea here?
again it will require modifying includes/sessions.php
u might see how its done in these mods:
http://www.4homepages.de/forum/index.php?topic=6729.0
http://www.4homepages.de/forum/index.php?topic=5547.0
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)