Author Topic: Mods and plugins suggestions  (Read 8888 times)

Offline stdio

• View Profile
Mods and plugins suggestions
« on: April 05, 2010, 02:55:39 PM »
I suggest there should be a download section for all plugins and mods in one place, which are bug-free and up-to-date. It's way to hard to read many forum pages and then apply fixes. I find it hard to search for specific mods. The search results from SMF is kind of confusing. Also, plugin/mods developers should take responsibility for their work. What I mean by this is to provide some support if/when needed because everyone can make a modification, post it and then you never hear from him again.

Also, moderators and admins should be more cooperative. What I mean by this is to help plugin/mods developers. Mods and plugins should be in english -- and if someone needs help with the translations mods/admins should help him.

Here's how I suggest mods/plugins should look like:

If on the forum, there should be a section for the Official mod/plugin and below it a section for help and support. That way we can get rid of hundreds of useless forum posts.

If on the main website, there should be a download section for the officially released plugins/mods. I think the forum would be best since 4images is not a free script.

Thanks and all the best! :)

Offline mawenzi

• 4images Moderator
  • 4images Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Mods and plugins suggestions
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2010, 03:31:00 PM »
1. a sorted list for main plugins and mods you can find here : http://www.4homepages.de/forum/index.php?topic=20859.0 ...
2. 4homepages.de is a german domain ... ;)
3. the maintenance of the forum in the way you want, I think, this is the main task of the forum owner (the owner of the 4images-script) ...
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question ! ( © by V@no )
- please read the Forum Rules ...
- please study the FAQ ...
- please try to Search for your answer ...

You are on search for top 4images MOD's ?
- then please search here ... Mawenzi's Top 100+ MOD List (unsorted sorted) ...

Rembrandt

Re: Mods and plugins suggestions
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2010, 03:32:41 PM »

*hmpf*
wenn jemand schon einen mod zu verfügung stellt, dann wirst es Du doch wenigstens schaffen drei silben zu übersetzen.
die wörter  (unterhalb, oberhalb, ersetzen, einfügen) kannst du dir in google auch übersetzten lassen.

zu dem rest was wir moderatoren nicht alles machen sollen sage ich jetzt lieber nichts, von wegen kooperativer sein e.t.c. ...