Author Topic: First image as category image in 1.7.6  (Read 4171 times)

Offline zhono

• View Profile
First image as category image in 1.7.6
« on: June 24, 2008, 07:07:00 PM »
I've searched the forums for this but found nothing. I could swear I've seen this before.

Does anyone know how to alter the random category image code so that instead of using a random image, it uses the first image from that category? I've seen V@no's Category Image Mod, but it looks a little outdated now, and I don't want to have to select the image for each category manually. I have a gallery full of comics, and since the first image is always the cover, it would show the cover next to each category that way.

Thanks in advance.

Using latest version 1.7.6

Offline nobby

• 4images Guru
    • View Profile
Re: First image as category image in 1.7.6
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2008, 07:34:59 PM »
Hello,

You do this MOD  :arrow: http://www.4homepages.de/forum/index.php?topic=6922.0

Regards

nobby

Offline zhono

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2008, 07:51:32 PM »
Thanks for the response, but as I said, I've already been there. It doesn't seem to be working for my 1.7.6, and V@no's profile says "Last Active: November 03, 2006" so I don't think we'll be seeing an update anytime soon. But even if I could get it working somehow, I don't want to have to select the image for all 1,000-2,000 categories in my gallery. I want it to just automatically use the first image from each category. I'm fairly certain that it's just a very small change to make that work, but I can't seem to figure it out.

*EDIT* Also, do you know if they remove inactive members from the forums? I had to re-register my account here.

Offline nobby

• 4images Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2008, 07:56:39 PM »
Maybe it is again for 1.7.6 Adjusted.

Let's hope!

edit
*EDIT* Also, do you know if they remove inactive members from the forums? I had to re-register my account here.

Since I am not the right person.
Contact administrators or moderators  :wink: