• [Plugin] Batch Import 5 0 5 1
Currently:  

Author Topic: [Plugin] Batch Import  (Read 335876 times)

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: [Plugin] Batch Import
« Reply #135 on: April 06, 2006, 02:20:47 AM »
either that or memory limit reached and server stops. in either case, check php error logs (ask your host administrator if you dont know).
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline jackald

• View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 06, 2006, 02:57:47 AM »
Hello

Is there a way for mod batch import to add to data base that each swf have got thumbnail with the same name only.jpg? That way i could just upload thumbnails by myself to  catalogs.

thx for help

Offline V@no

• Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #137 on: April 06, 2006, 03:01:05 AM »
// Thumbnail options
// suffix:     Optional, can be left blank
// prefix:     Optional, can be left blank
// subfolder:  If you images are stored in a subfolder,
//             set the folder name here. Example: "thumbnails/"
//             Optional, can be left blank
// extensions: Valid thumbnail extensions

P.S. its taken from the file itself, but thought it was explained in the original topic...
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline blue22deep

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 06, 2006, 08:14:23 AM »
either that or memory limit reached and server stops. in either case, check php error logs (ask your host administrator if you dont know).

Hi V@no

I can't find the PHP error log, and have asked my hosting company about it, waiting for there answer

But i don't think it's a memory limit, it's not the same spot it stops, i tryed clearing the database and start over, but it hangs every time, but on different locations

Can it be some wierd safe mode problem...??

I have 2 settings for it, and another one...

1 : PHP Safe Mode
2 : PHP Safe Mode GID
3 : PHP Register Globals

The first one i turned of, ells i wont be able to run the script/plugin, no mather what, even the passing by safe mode trick don't work, i'm not alowed to do anything if th safe mode is turned on :(

But in this case, do i need to turn more off...??

If i assume correctly, i can turn them back on when don importing...??

Best Regards
Carsten, Denmark

Offline blue22deep

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 06, 2006, 10:02:17 PM »

1 : PHP Safe Mode
2 : PHP Safe Mode GID
3 : PHP Register Globals

Well, all 3 turned off, but nothing helps

I asked my hosting company, and they told me that they don't have individual PHP errorlogs :(

But as said, nothing helps, the problem also exist when deleting/clering the database, through the "edit categories", then it hangs too, and then the database got all messed up, and i had to reset it as described here http://www.4homepages.de/forum/index.php?topic=11226.0

Then i tryed to import again, but it hangs again

The most anoying thing is, that it's not at the same place, it's on different places every time...

What can it be...??
Best Regards
Carsten, Denmark

Offline V@no

• Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #140 on: April 07, 2006, 01:11:29 AM »
Sorry, I cant answer this untill you show what is in the error logs...

Offline blue22deep

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 07, 2006, 08:29:27 AM »
Sorry, I cant answer this untill you show what is in the error logs...

Yep, and that's the problem, i can't get an error log :(

Is there any way i can't generate my own log on the server, is there a script that can monitor what PHP does...??

I just tryed the batch import on another database, and it's the same, hangs randomly :(

My web hosting company is www.servage.net, don't know if anyone knows of problems running 4images script on their servers...??
Best Regards
Carsten, Denmark

Offline V@no

• Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #142 on: April 07, 2006, 02:22:00 PM »
hmmm...lets see...this never been asked before (wich is kind of wierd...)
you can try put this line into .htaccess (on top):[qcode]php_value error_log "/full/local/path/to/where/log/file/will/be/saved/phperrors.log"[/qcode]this is the best way.

if .htaccess is not acceptible you can try insert into global.php (just below <?php):[qcode]ini_set("error_log", "/full/local/path/to/where/log/file/will/be/saved/phperrors.log");[/qcode]
dont forget change the path where that error log will be saved, for security reason this file should not be accessible from the web, so place it somewhere outside of the web root..

Offline blue22deep

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 09, 2006, 10:06:26 PM »
hmmm...lets see...this never been asked before (wich is kind of wierd...)
you can try put this line into .htaccess (on top):[qcode]php_value error_log "/full/local/path/to/where/log/file/will/be/saved/phperrors.log"[/qcode]this is the best way.

if .htaccess is not acceptible you can try insert into global.php (just below <?php):[qcode]ini_set("error_log", "/full/local/path/to/where/log/file/will/be/saved/phperrors.log");[/qcode]
dont forget change the path where that error log will be saved, for security reason this file should not be accessible from the web, so place it somewhere outside of the web root..

Well, didn't get the opportunity to try these codes, cause 4images importet the gallery fair and square, must have bin a server problem then...

But now i got some other problems, there are no thumbs, and 4images tells me that there aren't missing any :(
Best Regards
Carsten, Denmark

Offline darkwarlord

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 12, 2006, 05:12:21 AM »
I downloaded this..and cannot get it working.

// Path to the directory the image data are stored.
// No trailing slash!
$data_src_path = "gallery/admin/plugins/importdata";

no matter WHERE I place the folder, it says

The data source path "\public_html\ds\gallery\admin\plugins\importdata" seems to be incorrect!
[Back] 

I'm on a subdomain. The fullpath I want i want the imported data to be on is

/Gallery/importdata

Even if I put
/www/ds/Gallery/importdata

it errors.

Offline Dewie

• View Profile
    • http://dewie.no-ip.com
Import/Merge 2 Galleries
« Reply #145 on: April 25, 2006, 05:26:36 PM »
I am attempting to merge two 4images galleries together. Both galleries have the standard "/data/media" and "/data/thumbnails" folder structures.

What I am trying to do now is figure out how I can import using this directory structure. I can see that this batch import script is looking for thumbnail files from within the folder which contains all the images (ie. /data/media/###/thumbnails) however I want it to look for the thumbnails from the thumbnails folder where it currently is (rather than moving and re-naming 50 folders...)

I had a quick look at the code to see if I could find the variable name holds the value of the folder the script is pulling the images from - I was hoping to something like this:

Code: [Select]
$thumbnail_options = array(
  "prefix"     => "",
  "suffix"     => "",
  "subfolder"  => "../../thumbnails/$FolderVariableNameHere",

Anyone have any suggestions?

Offline Pepster

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 18, 2006, 08:05:59 PM »
I've been having this error:

Warning: opendir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/techie:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/techie/public_html/picgallery/admin/plugins/batch_import.php on line 314

Warning: opendir(/): failed to open dir: Operation not permitted in /home/techie/public_html/picgallery/admin/plugins/batch_import.php on line 314

0 images in .

Import category ...
DB Error: Bad SQL Query: SELECT cat_order FROM 4images_categories WHERE cat_parent_id = ORDER BY cat_order DESC LIMIT 1
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ORDER BY cat_order DESC LIMIT 1' at line 4

DB Error: Bad SQL Query: INSERT INTO 4images_categories (cat_id, cat_name, cat_description, cat_parent_id, cat_order, auth_viewcat, auth_viewimage, auth_download, auth_upload, auth_directupload, auth_vote, auth_sendpostcard, auth_readcomment, auth_postcomment) VALUES (10, '', '', , 10, 0, 0, 2, 2, 9, 0, 0, 0, 2)
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' 10, 0, 0, 2, 2, 9, 0, 0, 0, 2)' at line 4
FAILED

Import finished!

I can't figure this one out. I've checked the board and found no answer and (at least I think) I've followed all the directions. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Pep

Offline wildauer

• View Profile
    • http://www.wildauer.de/
« Reply #147 on: May 19, 2006, 02:01:29 PM »
Hi,

nun habe ich auch denselben Fehler beim Batch_import:

Import category ...
DB Error: Bad SQL Query: SELECT cat_order FROM 4i_categories WHERE cat_parent_id = ORDER BY cat_order DESC LIMIT 1
Fehler in der Syntax bei 'ORDER BY cat_order DESC LIMIT 1' in Zeile 4.

DB Error: Bad SQL Query: INSERT INTO 4i_categories (cat_id, cat_name, cat_description, cat_parent_id, cat_order, auth_viewcat, auth_viewimage, auth_download, auth_upload, auth_directupload, auth_vote, auth_sendpostcard, auth_readcomment, auth_postcomment) VALUES (44, '', '', , 10, 0, 0, 2, 2, 9, 0, 0, 0, 2)
Fehler in der Syntax bei ' 10, 0, 0, 2, 2, 9, 0, 0, 0, 2)' in Zeile 4.
FAILED

1. Importing image AUTOEXEC.BAT.....

Ich dachte, es lag an der 4images-Version und habe jetzt 1.7.2 installiert. Dasselbe  :(

Den Batch_import würde ich schon gerne verwenden, weil es sehr viele Bilder mit gleiechen Keywords sind und ich in das Zusatzfeld Auto (photographer) nicht immer wieder den gleichen Autor hineinschreiben möchte.

Ich habe alles ausprobiert, was in diesem Topic beschrieben wurde, immer das gleiche...

Und dabei ging das alles vor einem halben Jahr noch wunderbar!?
Was ist bloß passiert?

ps. Ansonsten ein tolles Programm :D

Offline motorhead85021

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 19, 2006, 11:36:57 PM »
This may be a dumb question, but:

Code: [Select]
// Path to the directory the image data are stored.
// No trailing slash!
$data_src_path = "path";

This is the path of images on your local machine, correct?

I assume it places images into the 4images data/media folder by default?

Offline V@no

• Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #149 on: May 20, 2006, 03:21:35 AM »
"local" as the server, not "local" as your computer ;) (unless ofcourse your computer is the server)

Yes, moves files into media directory