Author Topic: travel websites  (Read 3322 times)

Offline Vincent

• 4images Moderator
  • Addicted member
    • View Profile
    • www.foto-kocher.com
travel websites
« on: July 19, 2005, 08:36:22 AM »
Hello
travelling to another country is wonderfull - then you have a lots of picture - and you put them in a categorie of 4images! so far all right!
what i would love is to take some of the added picture and writting some text and doing a travel Journal like the link

http://www.mytripjournal.com/

is there somebody else out there - needing a mod like this?

sincerly
vincent
Beati pauperi spiritus

4images 1.7 // My Installed Mods

Offline supastoked

• View Profile
    • ThoseDudes
Re: travel websites
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2005, 07:40:09 PM »
Hi Vincent,
I am glad you brought this up!! Our first 4images site is our travel diary / photo blog (www.thosedudes.com), which we are using to keep all our friends (old and new) and family up to date with our travels. The images side of it is a dream, but there unfortunately isnt any proper blogging tools. One of the things i am looking into for v3 of the site is to integrate another 3rd party blogging software package. Another project we are going to be starting soon, is a travelling services site - which pretty much combines everything that is currently available and put it into one action packed site. The challenge though is getting all of the "best of breed" applications that are currently available (ie, mambo, 4images, etc). Anywho, i will keep a close eye on this post to see if there are any advances in this area...
Cheers
Chris