Author Topic: you have XX comments on your images  (Read 13046 times)

Offline Nasser

• View Profile
you have XX comments on your images
« on: November 03, 2005, 06:23:33 PM »
I installed a MOD that says to the member you have XX comments ( the number of his images' commented )
and when the member clicks on the line the (XX) it takes him to a pages with a table contains the thumbnail of the commented image - the commenter name - the comment ( with a link to the image detaile page ) - and a check box .. to show the user his commented images and he can delete the table contents which is a counter to his images with the details .. so he can know the next time enters the gallery that he has an XX new comments because he deleted the old number of comments that were counted to him .. so the counter will start again with new details .. or the new details will be added to the same control banel the checks the comments ..

it was working .. but I installed about 22 new MODs .. and I think I deleted something from a file by mistake ..
so it's not working now ! I don't know why .. the link that was leading to the table page now leading to the index page ..

do anyone has an idea about what I'm talking please ? to help

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: you have XX comments on your images
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2005, 12:17:23 AM »
Good luck on this one.
Untill someone is pointed to the thread where the code you've installed is, I doubt anyone would be able help you with so little "technical" information.
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline Nasser

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2005, 06:48:39 PM »
thank you very much v@no

Offline Nasser

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2006, 07:14:17 PM »
still wating for some one to solve it

Offline Nasser

• View Profile