Author Topic: Nächstes und vorheriges Bild vom User / Next and Previous Image from User  (Read 4499 times)

Offline Sunny C.

• Addicted member
  • I ♥ 4I
    • View Profile
Hallo zusammen,

in der Detailansicht gibt es ja die Standardfunktion das man das vorherige Bild und das nächste Bild ansehen bzw. klicken kann.
Ist es denn möglich, wenn man ein Bild anklickt das man anstatt der Bilder die in dieser Kategorie liegen, die Bilder des Users für nächstes und vorheriges Bild anzeigen lassen kann?

--

Hi all,

in the detail view there are the standard functions that you can then view the previous picture and the next image or.
Is it possible if you click on an image instead of the pictures in this category are capable of showing images of the user to leave the next and previous picture?

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Not sure why would you want to do this, since 4images already provide a way view all photos uploaded by a user (search.php?search_user=name)
Anyway, in details.php find:
Code: [Select]
          WHERE image_active = 1 AND cat_id = $cat_id

Replace it with:
Code: [Select]
          WHERE image_active = 1 AND user_id = " . $image_row['user_id'] . "
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline Sunny C.

• Addicted member
  • I ♥ 4I
    • View Profile
Thx