Author Topic: Error when trying to download from Lightbox  (Read 3200 times)

Offline Bish

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Error when trying to download from Lightbox
« on: March 26, 2012, 05:29:47 PM »
Hello, I'm new here, and I'm from Poland.

I have a problem with downloading the pictures from the Lightbox. When I click on the Download button, it appears that the server really has not sent any data:
Błąd 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE):
Besides, I can download a single image without any problems.
Does this have anything to do with a free server?
Or there is another solution for downloading entire category? I know that there is a modification on this site, but it is not for version 7.1.10.

If I have made any mistakes in spelling, I apologize.

Thanks for any answer.

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: Error when trying to download from Lightbox
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2012, 12:40:31 AM »
Did you try start with a lightbox with one picture, then add one picture at a time to see how many it actually allows download?

Anyhow, you should ask your host administrator for error logs to see if anything there that could answer some of your questions.
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline Bish

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Re: Error when trying to download from Lightbox
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2012, 01:23:20 PM »
Quote from: V@no
Did you try start with a lightbox with one picture, then add one picture at a time to see how many it actually allows download?
So I tried and I found that the maximum file size that can be downloaded is 3,5MB (four pictures). If I add another picture it will crash.
Quote from: V@no
Anyhow, you should ask your host administrator for error logs to see if anything there that could answer some of your questions.
As I said this is a free hosting and contact is unenforceable.

Anyway, anyone know a free hosting and there's no such a problem?