Author Topic: Upload  (Read 6468 times)

Offline sahnecracker

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Upload
« on: January 12, 2003, 01:39:15 PM »
Kann nicht uoloaden!!!

Wie müssen die Rechte für die einzelnen Ordner vergeben werden?

Fehler:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Warning: Unable to create './../data/media/2/01.jpg': No such file or directory in /www/htdocs/paro/4images/includes/upload.php on line 114

Warning: Unable to move '/tmp/phpwDcYn0' to './../data/media/2/01.jpg' in /www/htdocs/paro/4images/includes/upload.php on line 114
Bild 1  
  Fehler beim Upload der Bild-Datei: 01.jpg
01.jpg: Datei konnte nicht auf den Server kopiert werden. Bitte überprüfen Sie ob die Zugriffsrechte des Zielordners richtig gesetzt sind

Daten nicht in die Datenbank geschrieben
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gibt es eine Beschreibung für 4images???

Offline Jan

• Administrator
  • 4images Guru
    • View Profile
    • 4images - Image Gallery Management System
Upload
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2003, 03:00:18 PM »
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
1. Forum rules
2. FAQ
3. Search

Offline Mec4D

• View Profile
    • http://www.mec4d.com
Upload
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2003, 04:48:34 AM »
Jan that what you said right now is correct and this topic helped me with this problem..

look

Warning: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 804 is not allowed to access /home/....../gallery/data/media/190 owned by uid 99 in /home/......../gallery/includes/upload.php on line 109

Warning: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 804 is not allowed to access /home/........./gallery/data/media/190 owned by uid 99 in /home/hcb42/.......gallery/includes/upload.php on line 114

you will say that my php.ini need to change.. ok I did but the problem was still there and after I removed the first folder and created new using FTP and chmood to 777 everything was working correct without to show me the error with Safe Mode Restriction again

it is good that all do this with the new folder before are worry about the Safe_mode cose this have nothing to do in this situation above..
Catharina