• [MOD] Check new images in ALL categories v2.11 (updated 22-04-2006) 5 0 5 1
Currently:  

Author Topic: [MOD] Check new images in ALL categories v2.11 (updated 22-04-2006)  (Read 391001 times)

Offline M@2T

• View Profile
    • http://4images.aliciakeysfan.com
Re: [MOD] Check new images in ALL categories v2.11 (updated 22-04-2006)
« Reply #135 on: October 13, 2006, 01:26:53 AM »
I have been waiting for a while for an update on this mod, but just noticed that someone asked if it works with 1.7.3 and the answer was yes. Well, mine doesn't work properly anymore. If this is due to me using 1.7.3 or something else, I don't know, all I know is that I get lots of errors every time I use the mod, plus it doesn't make all the thumbnails automatically. It makes some, but not all, which is strange. I would show you what error I get but since I just added all my new images I can't see the error anymore, but if this is important I will add a new image and show you the error. Another strange thing, the mod does the job of adding the pictures (like I said, some without thumbnail), but still comes up with lots of errors.

Any way to fix this? :)

Offline gegy

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 24, 2006, 10:12:39 AM »
Please add the newest version of this mod... i tryed an older one wich is postet some posts bevor and
i got an error wenn i want to add new pictures, so please post the latets version once more, so that i can download it and install. THX very much for this very great mod!! (and sorry for my bad english *smile*)

Offline ipicture

• View Profile
    • Ipicture - Die Welt im Bild
« Reply #137 on: October 24, 2006, 02:36:09 PM »
Hi all,
I use the mod for over 20.000 pics - fantastic. After a look into the database I have seen an emtpy field "image_city", which will not imported by the Iptc-data (IMatch-field: Location_city; PS-field: Ort).

I tried to add the specified progs in the "checkimages.php", when I copy all relevant "description"-lines an change the word to "city".

Unfortunallity it doesn´t work - ok, I´m not good in php.

Question:
Is it possible to add more iptc-data (image_city...) into database (instead of name, keywords, description, date) ? For example add fields named "country code" or "supplemental category" or "headline" ?

Thanks for help
Greetings
Klaus

Offline Lunique

• V 1.7.7
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 30, 2006, 08:53:28 PM »
Hi all,
I use the mod for over 20.000 pics - fantastic. After a look into the database I have seen an emtpy field "image_city", which will not imported by the Iptc-data (IMatch-field: Location_city; PS-field: Ort).

I tried to add the specified progs in the "checkimages.php", when I copy all relevant "description"-lines an change the word to "city".

Unfortunallity it doesn´t work - ok, I´m not good in php.

Question:
Is it possible to add more iptc-data (image_city...) into database (instead of name, keywords, description, date) ? For example add fields named "country code" or "supplemental category" or "headline" ?

Thanks for help
Greetings
Klaus

I just wanted to ask the same!
I need "category" and "supplemental categories" if possible. But maybe you can tell me how to modify the files myself. I don't know much about php but you always write such sipmle instructions for all your mods so maybe you can also tell me this if it's not to difficult.
Would be great!
Hugs, Luna

Offline Lunique

• V 1.7.7
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 31, 2006, 10:40:50 AM »
hi manül

schau im allerersten posting von vano, direkt vor seiner signatur, da gibts die php-datei zum download.

Gruß, Luna

Offline osnapicture

• View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 14, 2006, 08:48:00 PM »
if i enter an url from the original sized picture to download the original sized picture insted an empty field nothing happens. it is downloaded the resized picture. what i'm doing wrong?

Offline osnapicture

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 15, 2006, 05:17:29 PM »
How to use big folder's images? How do I link them from details.php? How do I show the size of big images?

Offline Acidgod

• 4images Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • It's me?
    • View Profile
    • Flash-Webdesign
« Reply #142 on: November 15, 2006, 07:23:07 PM »
@osnapicture
Beiträge pushen und dazu noch neue Threads öffnen bringt dir ne Verwarnung!
Wir brauchen nicht 3 Beiträge von Dir mit einer Frage die hier schon min. 10 Leute gestellt haben!

Offline osnapicture

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 15, 2006, 07:53:21 PM »
wenn soviele gerne ne antwort haben wollen, dann ist es doch nur gut wenn die frage noch wer stellt... ;-)

Offline Madgod

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
    • WindNest
« Reply #144 on: January 20, 2007, 02:08:38 AM »
the rescan function doesn't work fine,

after adding an image, the rescan result will mess up in the image name
no matter in detail mode or not.

by the way, this program seem not support the multibytes file system. ex:Chinese or others
It will reduce the filename length, not keep the source name.

Offline kansaschuck

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 02, 2007, 01:52:09 AM »
Is it (or could it be) possible to have check new images automatic?  Or an event that could be driven by an external event?  I'm looking at image loading automation.  I won't have a person loading the pictures but a PHP script.  After an FTP load I'd like the Check new images (ALL) to be invoked.....

You know... why is this needed at all?  New pics have been added....what would be the logic for thinking that we don't want them added and displayed?  Why is there an additional event/action required at all?   

just thinking.....

Chuck

Offline Acidgod

• 4images Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • It's me?
    • View Profile
    • Flash-Webdesign
« Reply #146 on: February 04, 2007, 02:36:08 PM »
You can modify it and can use cron to automating it...

Offline webslingers

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 12, 2007, 07:43:05 PM »
Can someone post the download file or email it to me... fubarnow@aol.com . Vano's site isn't working right now.

Thanks

Offline webslingers

• View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 12, 2007, 08:25:18 PM »
hi, file is on first site > first post > below

Not quite sure what that means. First site? The first site in your sig? I can't read that. First post? Thats the download I need. Below? I'm confused.

Offline CeJay

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 12, 2007, 08:33:37 PM »
hi, file is on first site > first post > below

Not quite sure what that means. First site? The first site in your sig? I can't read that. First post? Thats the download I need. Below? I'm confused.
Look at the first post, at the very bottom of his post is his signature. Right above the signature there is a spot that says "* checkimages_v2.11.zip (10.35 KB - downloaded 337 times.)" and that is where the file is located. Just click on the link and you will be prompted.
My site is down. Files for MODs will be attached to the posts uppon requests.
So, please reply to the MODs topic if you need a file. But before you do that, check if file already attached.