• [MOD] Check new images in ALL categories v2.11 (updated 22-04-2006) 5 0 5 1
Currently:  

Author Topic: [MOD] Check new images in ALL categories v2.11 (updated 22-04-2006)  (Read 390956 times)

Offline ruudvroon

• View Profile
    • AFTERTHEPARTY.NL
Re: [MOD] Check new images in ALL categories v2.10.5
« Reply #90 on: January 04, 2006, 04:07:35 PM »
I would really like an option to delete some pictures when using "Check New Images", because when I have a lot of pictures I always upload them to my FTP. Often there's still a "bad" image, which I forgot to delete. Now I can only turn that image off but it will appear again the next time I use Check New Image. Now I have to remember the Image name, do to the FTP and delete the image. That's a lot of work, so and delete option would me great.

Offline Jockl

• View Profile
    • fanpage-der-wiener-linien
« Reply #91 on: January 04, 2006, 04:17:49 PM »
Which means?
This page can not be displayed.

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #92 on: January 05, 2006, 01:06:57 AM »
This page can not be displayed.
And can you resize, create thumbnails through ACP at all?
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline Jockl

• View Profile
    • fanpage-der-wiener-linien
« Reply #93 on: January 05, 2006, 07:14:21 PM »
And can you resize, create thumbnails through ACP at all?
Creating thumbnails is no problem. Resizing pictures is sometimes a problem.

Offline V@no

• Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #94 on: January 06, 2006, 12:20:07 AM »
Then its sounds like your server has very little memory limit set in php.ini but its only my guess. Without error logs I would not even bother try to guess any further ;)
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline ruudvroon

• View Profile
    • AFTERTHEPARTY.NL
« Reply #95 on: January 06, 2006, 12:15:42 PM »
I would really like an option to delete some pictures when using "Check New Images", because when I have a lot of pictures I always upload them to my FTP. Often there's still a "bad" image, which I forgot to delete. Now I can only turn that image off but it will appear again the next time I use Check New Image. Now I have to remember the Image name, do to the FTP and delete the image. That's a lot of work, so and delete option would me great.
someone please?

Offline amordeo

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 16, 2006, 05:57:43 PM »
Ich habe ein Problem mit diesem Script.
Wenn ich z.-b 100 Bilder hinzufügen möchte, fängt er an Tumbnails und die originale zu verkleiner.  auf der nächsten seite zeigt er das log an, bilder wurden korrekt verkleinert, doch plötzlich kommt folgender fehler:

Code: [Select]
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /fotodb/includes/image_utils.php on line 81
machmal auch dieser:

Code: [Select]
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /fotodb/includes/image_utils.php on line 83

Offline Flatermann

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 15, 2006, 09:22:05 PM »
Is is posible to set a  standard date and catogorie, befor leting him put in all pic in databank .   the thing is i lost like half of my pic in the databank for a few days ago . and now what to upload thouse in a special catagorie all to gether and give themn the date  were they were lost so they arnt markt new and not schon on  home as new images !!!! thats over 500 pic i would havto set up per hand new  :(((

Offline V@no

• Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #98 on: February 16, 2006, 12:28:47 AM »
The only thing I could suggest at the moment is use this mod:
http://www.4homepages.de/forum/index.php?topic=6759.0

Offline Flatermann

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 16, 2006, 12:44:34 AM »
on that mode i cant pick a catagory and date uploaded :(((  Upps date yes but not catagory .
« Last Edit: February 16, 2006, 01:04:36 AM by Flatermann »

Offline V@no

• Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #100 on: February 16, 2006, 12:49:43 AM »
huh?
You add all your images, then go to edit images link, select category you want enter other search parameters, hit "search" button and then select needed images and hit "edit" button, there you can change date of all selected images.
Or you can edit date for each image individualy by enabling under "Quick edit" the "Date" option and then hit "search" button.

Offline IcEcReaM

• View Profile
    • My little Testboard
« Reply #101 on: February 16, 2006, 12:54:50 AM »
@amordeo

Lass weniger Bilder durchlaufen.

Der Server hat ne voreingestellte Zeit, wie lange ein Skript maximal laufen darf,
und wenn diese überschritten wird,
wird das Skript abgebrochen und diese Fehlermeldung erscheint.
Coding is a everlasting competition between programmers who tries to write larger, better and idiot-safe programs and the universe producing larger and stupider idiots...
...so far the universe won
bump

Offline Eagle Eye

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 05, 2006, 11:21:19 AM »
@ V@no

First of all thanks a lot for this mod, I got addicted to it...

I have been noticing one strange problem; to explain it let us imagine I want to add 100 photos
1) I upload the photos to the appropriate directory in data/media/
2) Using the check for new images MOD... and ok with default settings 30 images at one time....and press add....
3) Now sometimes, a blank page or timeout page (this page cannot be displayed page..) is returned... now starts the mess...
4)  If I use file check mod, it shows many images with thumbnails missing.... ( I am stuck now...) on site these images are already there wihout the thumnails.
5) If I use auto thumbnail, then double thumbnails are logged into database with one original image and the result is: http://hotdt.com/download-anna-kournikova-30.htm
6) If I delete the second images from edit image, then its a complete mess, remains just one variant without its "big" image or "detailed" image...just its thumbnails!!!
7) Now all I can do is delete this complete set and re-upload and try to repeat without getting the first error....

Is there a way to just remove these thumbnails from database without its detailed image getting removed?

I guess this problem is when there are images to be worked with at one time; like when I use number of images as "5" to work at one time its ok... but its neck breaking if we want to add some 300+ images at one time  :cry:

Any way to solve it?
Any help will be appreciated
with regards  :D

Offline nika2000

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 06, 2006, 01:57:29 PM »
Hi!

Is it possible to make the description and keywords editable like the picture-name?
After activating new images I have to edit description and keywords for each picture and that needs much time :-(....
It would be nice to do while checking the pictures.

Greetings, Nika

Offline V@no

• Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #104 on: March 06, 2006, 02:22:12 PM »
Either use "detailed view" or use this mod.