Author Topic: Help installing on Yahoo  (Read 4233 times)

Offline marsh

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Help installing on Yahoo
« on: January 07, 2007, 08:49:41 PM »
I am really confused when it comes to installing this on Yahoo. I was able to get into Yahoo and they have the defaul "mysql" database but then when I tried to make a "4images" database it had no option for a password or anything. I tried doing it without a password and I still got the same "There was an unexpected error. Please try again later." I even tried using the "mysql" database with no avail. Is there anyone that can help me with this because I am just really stumped and have nothing else I can think of to try.

Help would be GREATLY appreciated.

ANY ADVICE??
« Last Edit: January 07, 2007, 11:33:57 PM by marsh »

Offline marsh

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Re: Help installing on Yahoo
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2007, 11:34:59 PM »
Can I get any advice from anyone? Or can somebody help me?

Offline rieux

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2007, 03:06:05 PM »
ME TOO!  I need help installing on Yahoo!  I'm not sure if I'm getting the settings right!  I've set up mysql database!  NEED HELP!

Kelly

Offline Acidgod

• 4images Guru
  • It's me?
    • View Profile
    • Flash-Webdesign
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2007, 06:53:57 PM »
We need more informations...

Offline marsh

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2007, 02:23:11 AM »
ME TOO!  I need help installing on Yahoo!  I'm not sure if I'm getting the settings right!  I've set up mysql database!  NEED HELP!

Kelly

I don't know what happened but today I went to the installation and input all my information (after I tried everything else a millions times the other day) and magically it decided that it was going to work. I don't know what happened but it works now.

Host = mysql
Database = whatever you named your database
Username = whatever it is
Password= your password

You dont have to do any of the underscoring like I noticed on a lot of these other posts (or at least I didn't have to, it might be different for others? I might have setup my database differently?)