Author Topic: I broke it  (Read 4219 times)

Offline vr6dubeast

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
I broke it
« on: June 03, 2006, 10:35:26 AM »
URL=Site Link Here

Problem.
I was trying to upload a .PSD file for a member to work on later and then my site returned this error Template Error: Couldn't open Template ./templates/4reds/media/psd.html?
I have allowed .PSD files to be uploaded in the administration panel and this was the first time I had used this.
Any help on this would be apprieciated and if the site has to be made again that is not a problem, although I would be sad at loosing my work.

PS
I am not good with PhP,  so could any replies be simplistic if possible.

Thankyou.

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: I broke it
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2006, 11:37:42 AM »
just create templates/4reds/media/psd.html template (you can copy from zip.html template)
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline vr6dubeast

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2006, 11:43:47 AM »
just create templates/4reds/media/psd.html template (you can copy from zip.html template)

Sorry to sound thick but what does this involve and if this needs to be done within the site then its not possible to enter the site.
If FTP then could you explain in more detail what I need to do.

Thankyou.

Edit

Thankyou very much.
I downloaded pdf.html and renamed it psd.html and uploaded.  The site is back and a lesson has been learnt.
Once again

Thankyou

Offline zoomos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2006, 11:49:11 AM »
Templates>Media>jpg.html  copy that to your desktop, rename to psd.html. upload back to folder media.

then go into your admin > settings and add psd to your allowed extentions and your done.

Offline vr6dubeast

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2006, 11:50:02 AM »
Templates>Media>jpg.html  copy that to your desktop, rename to psd.html. upload back to folder media.

then go into your admin > settings and add psd to your allowed extentions and your done.

Thankyou zoomos I understood the fix just after I made the reply and edited my reply to show.