Author Topic: "out of memory" when deleting a categories!  (Read 6796 times)

Offline izone

• View Profile
"out of memory" when deleting a categories!
« on: July 21, 2006, 03:10:54 PM »
Hi,

I am using 1.7.2 and when I want to delete a categories in Admin I get an strange error. look at the picture!

How can I get rid of it, please!

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: "out of memory" when deleting a categories!
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2006, 03:39:48 PM »
That's your computer problem, not 4images script. Your Interent Explorer ran out of memory...solution - add more memory to your computer...
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline izone

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2006, 06:16:15 PM »
Thank you V@no for fast answer.

but I have tried on other computer with same result! I have even tried it by using Netscape 7.2 but I didn't get the little error winodws, only the blue space was shown.

Could it be anything with cache system?

Best Regards.

Offline V@no

• Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2006, 01:03:08 AM »
click on the "blue space" and press CTRL+A it should show you whats in that space.
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline izone

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2006, 01:13:11 PM »
click on the "blue space" and press CTRL+A it should show you whats in that space.

Thank you V@no for you great help.

The blue space is gone. It was an error in the file which is corrected now. But the little error windows is from this file: browserSniffer.js which is called from admin_functions.php inside Admin.

What this file do?

I comment it out from admin_functions.php  and Gallery works fine! and now error now.

Offline V@no

• Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2006, 06:18:26 PM »
It cant be that file, cause the fail conteins only 205 lines...Perhaps the errors in the blue line were affecting it too..

Then after googling around I came to conclusion that this is IE issue, which probably was fixed with updates (becuse I've never experienced this issue)...make sure you have all the lattest updates for your windows.