Author Topic: Vom Suchergebniss in die Kategorie/From searchresult into the category  (Read 4071 times)

Offline tansamalaja

• View Profile
Wäre es technisch möglich, bei Suchergebnissen bzw. Bildauswahlen über den Favoriten-Ordner auch die Möglichkeit einzubauen, nicht nur im Suchergebnis oder der Auswahl ein Bild weiter zu gehen, sondern auch anzuzeigen, aus welchem Ordner das Bild ist und dort weiter zu blättern?

---

Is it technically possible to go in a search result or in the lightbox-selection on this side in the category where the pic was found and then to go on to the next pic in the category - not the next pic in the search result

Example:

category BLABLABLA
pics: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,

category möpmöpmöp
pics: A, B, C, D, E

Searchresult:
1, C, 3, E, 5, 6

If I click on "3" in the searchresult I can see the detail-site of the pic but when I want to go on he next pic in the same category I get pic "E", not pic "4"

Is this understandable?

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Re: Vom Suchergebniss in die Kategorie/From searchresult into the category
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2006, 11:07:45 AM »
in details.php find
Code: [Select]
if (!$in_mode || empty($sql)) {
insert above:
Code: [Select]
$in_mode = 0;
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline tansamalaja

• View Profile
Re: Vom Suchergebniss in die Kategorie/From searchresult into the category
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2006, 11:27:03 AM »
Again, thank you very much...

The support here is very good...