Author Topic: Extra Picture Mod or could I include  (Read 3724 times)

Offline steveeyes

• View Profile
Extra Picture Mod or could I include
« on: March 10, 2005, 03:44:54 PM »
Hi. I know this subject has been discussed several times. However, I don't think there has been a solution to it. I have seen replies or suggestions, but the suggestions were over my head. Hopefully I explain this well and someone can point me in the right direction.

4images is a great gallery. One feature that it lacks is the ability to show more than one image for the same owner/user when you are in the description.

In other words, when you click on the thumbnail and the picture enlarges, it would be nice to see in the description of the enlarged picture more thumbnails if the owner has more pictures to display. I'm not sure, but I believe this area with the larger picture and description is called the details page.

I have been looking at other php scripts that are php viewers for photos.

Can I use the include command for this viewer script in the details.html ---  Is details.html the right template to use to display another php script that shows thumbnails for extra pictures when you look at the picture description? This viewer script that I would include shows the thumbnails and when clicked a pop up of a larger image is displayed. But again, I'm not sure which template is appropriate to use for this include command. Any help or advise would be appreciated.

As a side note: glad you are back and I like the new forum look. Where is the donation button? I would glady donate to this forum from my paypal account. You guys do a great job.

Steve.

Offline Chris

• 4images Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • Did u ever stop to think and then forget to start?
    • View Profile
Re: Extra Picture Mod or could I include
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2005, 05:31:16 PM »
Yes, details.html is the place for your include and be sure to read this FAQ post:
http://www.4homepages.de/forum/index.php?topic=4295.0