Author Topic: File exists Error!  (Read 3554 times)

0 Members ve 1 Ziyaretçi konuyu incelemekte.

Offline Krikri

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
File exists Error!
« on: Ekim 08, 2002, 09:36:16 ÖÖ »
Everything was working fine on the gallery until recently I started getting this error:

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: Unable to access /3w/redirect/http:/toonapalooza.net/buddyart/rougeehula.jpg in /3w/wz.cz/p/pawzco/gallery/includes/functions.php on line 366

obviously is a error related to all images added using remote linking..I am using version 1.7 and it never gave this problem before until two days ago that it started to show this error on every page that had a pic added by url. Everything seems to be working fine expect that it shows this error on top of almost each page.

I have also notice that there are certain problems when uploading using url ( not uploaidng directly to the server). Sometimes the picture is added but no one can see it cause it will get a cannot display page error (page doesnt load at all). Also I cannot edit it cause i will get the same and the only way to fix it is by deleting the entry completely from the gallery (but this is only with some pics.not all of them..usually those that are bigger in file size ).

If anyone can help me in this matter I would deeply apreciate it.
Thanks.

Offline Jan

• Administrator
  • 4images Guru
    • View Profile
    • 4images - Image Gallery Management System
File exists Error!
« Reply #1 on: Ekim 08, 2002, 05:53:12 ÖS »
Did you aksed your host about the file_exists() error?

Jan
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
1. Forum rules
2. FAQ
3. Search

Offline Krikri

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
File exists Error!
« Reply #2 on: Ekim 08, 2002, 09:13:06 ÖS »
I haven't been able to ask the host since is one of those free hosts and its a czech host so I cannot do much there. But right now there is no error (is gone)..I think this is one of those php errors that pops up once in a while.

Can you explain a little more about this error? I know its a error that has to do with files not being physically on the server (being remotally link) but why does this appears (at least once in a while)?:?:
I would like to know for future reference

Thanks
Krikri