Author Topic: Looking to add a user checklist to the member_profile  (Read 4004 times)

Offline ocdotcom

• View Profile
Looking to add a user checklist to the member_profile
« on: August 25, 2006, 05:55:55 AM »
Ive been searching throughout the forums and cant find this exact answer. I would like to add a checklist to each users profile. I have figured out the custom template redirect if I want to make a custom template (that includes users sessions info etc) but I think I will just add it to the existing member template. The thing I dont understand is how to post checklist results in MySQL. Also - the db_field_definitions doesnt cover checkboxes per se just radio buttons etc. Any ideas?

Offline Stoleti

• View Profile
Re: Looking to add a user checklist to the member_profile
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2006, 06:20:19 AM »
what you're exactly wanting and what ill it do ?

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2006, 06:55:39 AM »
The checkboxes are not supported simply because if they are not checked, no information sends to the server at all and 4images will not know did you use that "user field" in the template or not..
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline ocdotcom

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2006, 02:33:40 AM »
Thanks for the replies - I continue to work on this...