Author Topic: 4_no_rand for 1.7.4  (Read 5453 times)

Offline NYbrat007

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
4_no_rand for 1.7.4
« on: July 25, 2007, 06:26:26 PM »
Hey everyone, you all seem to be a pretty knowledgable bunch here, so I was wondering if I could get some help.  I've tried searching for two or three days straight for a template I can use for my galleries and I went to the Vierstra site and found the "4_no_rand" that seemed perfect, and easy to customize.  However, the only download I could find was for the 1.7.1 version of 4Images.  I was wondering if anybody knew where I could get a template like this, but doesn't take up the whole screen, for my version (1.7.4).  I like the fact it has no random picture and the user login / info has moved to the bottom of the site.

If anybody could help I would appreciate it so much!  Thank you in advance.

*EDIT*  I guess http://www.mantradream.com/dreamdesign/details.php?image_id=11 this one works as well, but he's disabled registering so I can't download it.

manurom

Re: 4_no_rand for 1.7.4
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2007, 11:57:43 PM »
Hello;
Mantra keeps effectively disallowing registration an download until he finds a way to be sure that people respect his work. We have to be patient and hope he will reopen registration soon.

By the way, find in attachment an upgraded version to 1.7.4, that I have tested.
Have also a look at this template I made: Template 4elsonar
You can download it for free, without any registration.
Regards.