4images Help / Hilfe > Error Messages / Fehlermeldungen

An unexpected error occured. Please try again later

<< < (2/18) > >>

icetoopz:
Hi.Yes, I did and the message from key ALT + click on red message is:

Bad SQL Query: DELETE FROM 4images_sessions
            WHERE session_lastaction < 1244996120
Incorrect key file for table './piczz_piczz/4images_sessions.MYI'; try to repair it

Please, help me.I can't understand this error.
Thank you so much!

V@no:
This error means that your database (specifically 4images_sessions.MYI file) probably is corrupted. Try erase everything from 4images_sessions table (use phpmyadmin or such)

If that doesn't help contact your server administrator. They might need restart the database server to fix this.

tuefteloma:
hallo

bei mir gab es diese Fehlermeldung auch einige Male, geholfen hat das Löschen der kompletten Datenbank, neue Datenbank erstellen und dann die Daten noch hochladen.

Durch das Löschen der kompletten Datenbank ist sicher gestellt, dass wirklich alle Dateien gelöscht sind.

Gruss tuefteloma

musedisorder:
i keep getting this messege on the installation page, i fill in the needed data and when i  click on "start installation" i get this error messege "An unexpected error occured.  Please try again later. " i've followed all possible fixes and avenues and checked to see if the version i have 1. 7. 7 MySQL ver.  5. 0. 51-community that comes with the web server, not sure what i am doing wrong, or what the problem is * heavy sigh* :? any help would be appreciated to get past this problem

V@no:
Welcome to 4images forum.

Did you follow the instructions provided in the first post of this topic?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version