Author Topic: Integration 4images 1.7.x / phpBB  (Read 647427 times)

Offline Schmidti

• View Profile
Re: Integration 4images 1.7 / phpBB
« Reply #390 on: December 30, 2005, 03:19:52 PM »
Hi...

ich hab da ne frage zu der Integration von 4images ins phpBB:

Ist es vielleicht möglich, dass nicht 4images die Userdatenbank von phpBB nutzt, sondern genau anders rum. Das phpBB soll die Userdaten aus der Datenbank von 4images nutzen. Jedoch nur Login und das zugehörige Passwort. Gibt es dazu n Mod?
----

i have a question to the integration of 4images into phpBB:

Is it possible that not 4images uses the database of phpBB? I want the integration of phpBB into 4images. phpBB should uses the userdatabase of 4images, but only userlogin and password. Is there any mod?

thanks...

Offline Swallow

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: January 01, 2006, 09:53:55 PM »
Hello!

I have read all sites but now I'm not sure about this:

I have installed all things for the phpBB-Database an 4 images. But I think the "Login-process" is very badly.
So a lot of people had asked about it but I haven't found a really possible answer..., so...

What can I do to make ONLY one login and not two (1st: 4 images -> 2nd Forum)????
The user have to fill in for two times there Username and Password if there have not activated there Cookies or if they use another PC for the first time.

Thank you...

Big greetings...

Swallow

Offline Schmidti

• View Profile
« Reply #392 on: January 12, 2006, 08:26:10 PM »
The login of 4images and phpBB is fine, but when i want to logout it only works in phpBB....
If i want to logout in 4images nothing happened.

Could you look for any mistakes? http://www.worldparty.de/worldparty/v2/bilder/index.php

Offline BartAfterDark

• View Profile
« Reply #393 on: January 14, 2006, 01:10:36 PM »
I also have some of the login problems.
It wont save the cookie if I close the browser. And it seems that it does not like when the url has www infront

Offline fotograf74

• View Profile
« Reply #394 on: January 14, 2006, 09:16:43 PM »
I installed this mod before the forum chrashed and now I want to disconnect my photos site from the Forum.

I changed the session.php and the constant.php with old version but I get only error messages.

When the user now logged out in the forum they go directly to the Photo-Site. I want that the users stay in the forum.

Can anyone help me?

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #395 on: January 14, 2006, 09:52:36 PM »
 what error messages exactly?
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline fotograf74

• View Profile
« Reply #396 on: January 15, 2006, 12:39:48 AM »
Hmm, funny now I get no error message. But I can´t use the old session.php because some mods.

But what can I do to disconnect the forum from my 4images version?

When the user now logged out in the forum they go directly to the Photo-Site. I want that the users stay in the forum.

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
« Reply #397 on: January 15, 2006, 02:10:20 AM »
well, all I can suggest you is open the instructions and do the reverse changes...you can use the code, you've replaced by this mod, from fresh 4images files.
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)

Offline fotograf74

• View Profile
« Reply #398 on: January 15, 2006, 11:02:20 AM »
Yes I do this many times, but the connection between 4images Gallery and phpbb Forum is still there.

Is there some code in the database or in the phpbb files?

Offline Heraldo

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: January 16, 2006, 12:18:03 AM »
Hello,

This is because of some changes in phpBB version 2.0.4. Try this little hack in includes/functions.php (phpBB!)
Add after
Code: [Select]
if (!empty($db))
{
     $db->sql_close();
}
this
if (stristr($url, 'http://')) {
  header('Location: ' . $url);
  exit;
}
Jan

I had the same problem with phpBB 2.0.19 and 4images 1.7.1

That hack fixed my login-problem. However, if I log out in 4images I am forwarded to phpBB and I receive the error "invalid session" and stay logged on. What's going wrong there?

Bye,

Heraldo

Offline suppedo

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: January 17, 2006, 09:45:29 PM »
This is because of some changes in phpBB version 2.0.4. Try this little hack in includes/functions.php (phpBB!)
Add after
if (!empty($db))
{
     $db->sql_close();
}
this
if (stristr($url, 'http://')) {
  header('Location: ' . $url);
  exit;
}
Jan

hey danke, das hat schonmal einen Teil meiner Probleme gelöst! Ich kann mich jetzt zumindest über 4images einloggen. Das ging vorher nicht.
Aber wenn ich mich nur über phpBB einlogge, dann zeigt er mir bei 4images zwar an das mein user eingeloged ist, ich aber selber Gast bin!  :?

Bitte um Hilfe!

Suppedo

edit:
when I login through phpBB then go to 4images I'm logged out in phpBB again too, when I log in through 4images everything is working fine!  8O

any suggestions? It would be quite nice to have it working through phpBB, because I'm also intergrating nucleus cms, which is a powerfull combination!  :twisted: when it is working!  :lol:

many thanks Suppedo

Offline Nightrider

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: January 20, 2006, 11:44:59 AM »
I created a query to reproduce the members from the 4images_users table in the phpbb_users table and that seemed to go well.  I converted the user_levels from 2 to 0 in the conversion.  So that part seemed to go fine.  Now members who were previously only registered in the 4images software can log into phpBB...

My problem starts after integrating the two utilities together.  When I try to login to 4images after the integration of the code, I receive a 404 Page not Found error.  After restoring the backups, the login into the 4images_users table works as expected again...

So what am I missing in the integration that would cause a 404 Page not Found error after attempting to log into the phpBB tables from 4images Version 1.7.1???

Offline suppedo

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: January 22, 2006, 11:35:49 AM »
no ideas anyone?

hat keiner eine Idee?

Offline Ojii

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: January 22, 2006, 05:18:40 PM »
der login bei 4images funktioniert bei mir nach der integration mit phpBB nicht. es kommt immer eine fehlermeldung:

Not Found
The requested URL /forum/http://genki.g2host.de/gallerie/index.php was not found on this server.

Apache/1.3.33 Server at genki.g2host.de Port 80

was kann ich da tun?

greez Ojii

the login of 4images doesn't work after the integration. there is an error message after the login:

Not Found
The requested URL /forum/http://genki.g2host.de/gallerie/index.php was not found on this server.

Apache/1.3.33 Server at genki.g2host.de Port 80

what can I do about it?

greez Ojii

Offline Bao

• View Profile
« Reply #404 on: February 20, 2006, 09:30:33 PM »
I have phpBB 2.0.17 and 4images 1.7.1 is here anybody who did this sucessfully or are there any known issues? I would like to try it, but if here anybody can tell me, that it wont work, i dont have to try it ^^