Author Topic: Need an easy way of selecting categories while uploading images  (Read 3867 times)

Offline oasis123

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Hi,

I'd tried many gallery scripts at last stayed with 4images, it is great and offer everything I want. However of late my categories list increased over 1000, while uploading users complaining about the selecting category process while uploading images, they are not very comfortable with searching the drop down list for 1000 categories even though all sorted in alphabetical order. they are looking for some thing like, "select category" link which gives them an alphabetical listing of categories on the top (or an external page), so users can click "A, B, C, .." and the categories that start with only that letter will show up, and they can select desired category, this will make easy for them to select a category. I'd done my homework, I could not find a mod on this, so seeking help, any pointers?

Thanks.

Offline ahsancharming

• View Profile
Re: Need an easy way of selecting categories while uploading images
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2009, 12:41:41 AM »
yeah i want this 2.. it takes alot of time to select category and upload..it will be awesome if  we have such a nice change..

so any genius here, who can do that?