Author Topic: General Question  (Read 3339 times)

Offline bfarber

• View Profile
General Question
« on: February 27, 2009, 05:15:31 AM »
Hey good peeps. :wink:

I hate bugging people and I am relatively new here to say the least.  I run a a family website that I started after my father passed away about 5 years ago.  I also run a phpBB forum for the family that keeps everyone in touch.  With time constraints of starting a business I needed a way to allow members of my forum to be able to post their own photos to share.
I LOVE 4IMAGES. 
I ran across it through lunarpages hosting as part of the fantastico features in cpanel.
I have only loaded a couple of mods but they all worked just fine.  Having admin for a forum I understand the power of backups.

Has anyone installed the More Random Images Mod along with the 3column mod.  The 3 column mod includes changed html files so after making it to step 6 and 7 of the More Random Images mod I realized the html files left to edit did not contain the areas to add after or before any longer.

Is there anywhere in the forum where people have listed mod compatibilities or their modifications as a list that they have added to 4images succesfully.  I have left a message at KurtW website and I am sure he is a busy guy but what do you folks do when thinking about adding a modification?
Do you keep track of any changed files in a list from previous mods to alert you that you must do a "dry run" through the entire install of a mod before you find that you have already modded a file that will not be applicable?