Author Topic: Error after new version  (Read 3058 times)

Offline Jaap12

• View Profile
Error after new version
« on: May 01, 2003, 03:18:56 PM »
First i hajd installed 1.6, that works fine. But today i made the final step to 1.7 but that goed very very bad. It's a nightmare.

I hope that someone can help me. My site is down for the last 40 hours so i lost a lot of visitors.

The problem:
After updating and overwirting all the files i get this error @ my index.php
Code: [Select]

DB Error: Bad SQL Query: SELECT u.*, l.* FROM 4images_users u, 4images_lightboxes l WHERE u.user_id = XippiX AND l.user_id = u.user_id
Unknown column 'XippiX' in 'where clause'

DB Error: Bad SQL Query: SELECT * FROM 4images_users WHERE user_id = XippiX
Unknown column 'XippiX' in 'where clause'

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/XippiX/HTML/includes/db_mysql.php:188) in /home/XippiX/HTML/includes/sessions.php on line 85

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/XippiX/HTML/includes/db_mysql.php:188) in /home/XippiX/HTML/includes/sessions.php on line 85

And the below that error code i see my normal page.
What can i do? and help me plz i get sick of this error. :

Offline V@no

• If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where you should go :)
  • Global Moderator
  • 4images Guru
  • mmm PHP...
    • View Profile
    • 4images MODs Demo
Error after new version
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2003, 05:50:45 PM »
are u sure u just OVERWRITE the old files with new ones?
it seems to me that u edited db_mysql.php (or maybe other files?) did u upgrade the DB?
The headers already sent error covered in FAQ forum, look there for the solution.

Just make sure that u follow step-by-step upgrade instructions in the /docs/installation.txt
Your first three "must do" before you ask a question:
Please do not PM me asking for help unless you've been specifically asked to do so. Such PMs will be deleted without answer. (forum rule #6)
Extension for Firefox/Thunderbird: Master Password+    Back/Forward History Tweaks (restartless)    Cookies Manager+    Fit Images (restartless for Thunderbird)