Author Topic: Help needed: Google Adsense Keywords  (Read 3573 times)

Offline maziggy

• View Profile
Help needed: Google Adsense Keywords
« on: June 13, 2005, 12:16:50 PM »
Hi All,

just inserted Google Adsense into my 4images gallery. Since my gallery is only dealing with New York specific images i would like to have only New York related Adsense links displayed. Unfortunately i cannot get google to do so. I assume that this is due to the PHP source and due to the fact that there is not many New York related text on the pages (?). Is there any chance to get Adsense to only display New York related links ?

Any help is highly appreciated!

Thanks in advance

Martin

Offline maziggy

• View Profile
Re: Help needed: Google Adsense Keywords
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2005, 08:21:19 AM »
No ideas ?

Thanks, Martin

Offline sajwal

• View Profile
Re: Help needed: Google Adsense Keywords
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2006, 07:23:40 AM »
Hi All,

just inserted Google Adsense into my 4images gallery. Since my gallery is only dealing with New York specific images i would like to have only New York related Adsense links displayed. Unfortunately i cannot get google to do so. I assume that this is due to the PHP source and due to the fact that there is not many New York related text on the pages (?). Is there any chance to get Adsense to only display New York related links ?

Any help is highly appreciated!

Thanks in advance

Martin

while registering google adsense , it ask for the options for channel selection and country .... also you can add keywords related to your new york on ur title for best seo .... i suppose .... myself i am a newbie