Author Topic: [FREE] Hot Babes, Cars, Bikes, Hunks, seasonal calendar March 2006 (part II)  (Read 33251 times)

Offline Eagle Eye

• View Profile
Hot Babe of march   :D

Hot Car of march   :)

Hot Hunk of march   :o

Hot Bike of march (and girl on it)   8)

Seasonal Greetings: Spring fresh  :)

Please help use to improve bi-monthly FREE calendars by rating them
Thanks
Regards
   :D

Offline Fastian

• View Profile
Nice site Maxpaul

Especially some wallpapers are just awesome  :D
The loading of images and thumbnails look really nice. Which Mod is this ?

I wonder if u have any Link Exchange kind of thing in progress ?
I m not a  Programmer.
          But
I m a Good Learner.

Offline Eagle Eye

• View Profile
Thanks for the kind words :D

The loading of images and thumbnails look really nice. Which Mod is this ?

Its an easy effect, the basic idea here is to set the image {media_src} as an background effect in a table, this way it will show only once its fully loaded ;) so the trick is to make one big table and set a loading animation as background and put the above table inside it... since the loading animation is small and same though out the site.... it loads first.... and thus this effect... ;) I think there is no mod for it yet, though its simple to do urself....

Hint: make the table in jpg.html (for loader in details page) and thumbnail_bit.html (for thumbnail loaders) and use the attached loading images..... (p.s if u need more PM me, i got a few more :D )

Important! the loading images are very small in dimensions ... u should use a photos editing software like adobe image ready to increase the canvas size to the same as of your thumbnail or detailed image, this way it will not repeat ;) or else u will see 10s of loaders if not more on the image :)

Let me break the news: if u can wait, I will release a new template for free download, more advanced the onc I have used on the site ;) in a few weeks times (or days) ;)

regards

Offline Fastian

• View Profile
Thanks for such a detail reply.

I got the idea now I just need to implement it. And I m going to do it right after this reply  :D

2 suggestions if u dont mind  :) 

1) In your rss.php file, the logo is still showing default 7dana theme logo. U need to change it.
2) As u r using "Favorite" button instead of "Lightbox", U need to rename the link on upper right corner saying "Lightbox"

Can I get that gif which u r using on ur web? The Blue one ?
I m not a  Programmer.
          But
I m a Good Learner.

Offline Eagle Eye

• View Profile
8O oh I did not notice the RSS problem thanks a lot, regarding the lighbox, too noted ;) i am still in the process of designing it... so i will be fixing this soon... thanks for the info

How do u find the navigation of the site, i am worried that there is no good menu system for it..... :(

more comments are always welcome, i would love to improve it further based on suggestions :)

loader on the thumbnail: http://www.hotdt.com/templates/ec/images/lc.gif  :D

regards

Offline grafcux

• View Profile
Ich habe versucht einen Loader einzubinden. Hat leider nicht funktioniert. Ich muß eine zusätzliche Ebene in jpg.html anlegen und in diese Ebene das Loadergif einsetzen? Funktioniert aber nicht. Kann mir das jemand nochmal in einzelnen Schritten erklären?

I have try a Loader to merge. Unfortunately did not function. I  put on an additional level into jpg.html and use into this level the Loadergif? Functioned however not. Can someone explain to me again in individual steps?

Offline CeJay

• View Profile
I have try a Loader to merge. Unfortunately did not function. I  put on an additional level into jpg.html and use into this level the Loadergif? Functioned however not. Can someone explain to me again in individual steps?
Download his template with a loader in it (http://www.4homepages.de/forum/index.php?topic=12293.0) and see if that helps by looking at the files.

Offline grafcux

• View Profile
The jpg.html in the template is the same as by me. In what file I must put the additional level for the loader-gif??