Author Topic: Hack !!!!!!! Bastards  (Read 4974 times)

Offline AntiNSA2

• As long as I can finish my site before I die.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelifephotography.com
Hack !!!!!!! Bastards
« on: March 10, 2005, 03:46:55 PM »
Man that sucks so completly bad.

How can they have destroyed the backups too?

I mean... I really needed to see my previous posts on this board... I have put so much time into my work with4images in the past.... This sucks so bad I could through my laptop out the window.

Jesus 2003. Fuks up my life.

If I could kill that person.
As long as I can finish my site before I die.

Offline bine

• View Profile
    • art-stylers free Stockphotos,  Website-Templates and e-cards
Re: Hack !!!!!!! Bastards
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2005, 05:43:01 PM »
Hi,
welcome back! I always feared that something like this will happen. I'm pleased now to see the support forum online aganin and I'm happy, that my gallery is already running like it is.

Anyway, this can be also a chance for new members, that they don't have to read 20 Pages to find out that only the published Mod can solve their Problems ;)
Clear that this is only the half truth, because there had been much precious postings in the Threads. It's a great pity.

OK, let's have a nice Start and a Future with a Database-Backup on an extern data medium ;)

I saved the image from the hacker who was seen during the hacked time sometimes on the main-page of the forum. And I think about the timetable which was seen on the wall in the background. The most of the hackers like to make a little sign to themself. With a good Software the police could find a clue to the person. OK its like searching a pin in a haycock, but trying is better than nothing.

Killing them is not the right way, their pain will be to short ;)

by the way: I love 4bulletin boards. for more safety.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2005, 05:46:54 PM by bine »
:) bine