Author Topic: [Mod] EXIF 0.3  (Read 348498 times)

Michael

php 4.2
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2003, 02:22:57 PM »
Hallo, so wie ich das nun verstanden habe ist dieser Exif - Mod nur mit php 4.2 möglich.
Leider habe ich erst nach der Installation bemerkt das mein Webhost nur php 4.1 drauf hat  :(

Gibt es denn keine andere Möglichkeit?

Gruß, Michael

Offline FreDyz

• View Profile
[Mod] EXIF 0.3
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2003, 04:19:54 PM »
I used your exif.php & functions.php (I download zip file from your site) I used them and get this error:

Warning: Failed opening 'exif.php' for inclusion (include_path='') in /home/user23/public_html/includes/functions.php on line 29

I correct this error adding complete URL to include line... so this:

include('http://www.mydomain.com/includes/exif.php');

But when I enter to any photo details:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: exif_filter() in /home/user23/public_html/includes/functions.php on line 396

What is wrong? Thanks

Offline widgit1981

• View Profile
[Mod] EXIF 0.3
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2003, 09:30:50 PM »
I did this mod and got :

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: exif_read_data() ***/includes/functions.php on line 420

so i made sure EXIF was enabled with my host they installed it for me @

/***/**/jhead

What do I do to make the script to look there

Thanks

Steve

Offline fatman

• View Profile
    • http://photo.nixrex.com
[Mod] EXIF 0.3
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2003, 10:39:41 PM »
try to use this include if you got path errors.

Code: [Select]

include(ROOT_PATH.'includes/exif.php');

to check do you have exif enable.
write a test.php with

<?php
phpinfo
&#40;&#41;;
?>

load this page, you can find a lot configure command, such as

'./configure' 'i386-redhat-linux' '--prefix=/usr' '--exec-prefix=/usr' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--sbindir=/usr/sbin' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--includedir=/usr/include' '--libdir=/usr/lib' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--localstatedir=/var' '--sharedstatedir=/usr/com' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--prefix=/usr' '--with-config-file-path=/etc' '--enable-force-cgi-redirect' '--disable-debug' '--enable-pic' '--disable-rpath' '--enable-inline-optimization' '--with-bz2' '--with-db3' '--with-curl' '--with-dom=/usr' '--with-exec-dir=/usr/bin' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr' '--with-png-dir=/usr' '--with-gd' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--with-ttf' '--with-gdbm' '--with-gettext' '--with-ncurses' '--with-gmp' '--with-iconv' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr' '--with-mm' '--with-openssl' '--with-png' '--with-pspell' '--with-regex=system' '--with-xml' '--with-expat-dir=/usr' '--with-zlib' '--with-layout=GNU' '--enable-bcmath' '--enable-debugger' '--enable-exif' '--enable-ftp' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--enable-safe-mode' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-sysvsem' '--enable-sysvshm' '--enable-discard-path' '--enable-track-vars' '--enable-trans-sid' '--enable-yp' '--enable-wddx' '--without-oci8' '--with-imap=shared' '--with-imap-ssl' '--with-kerberos=/usr/kerberos' '--with-ldap=shared' '--with-mysql=shared,/usr' '--with-pgsql=shared' '--with-snmp=shared,/usr' '--with-snmp=shared' '--enable-ucd-snmp-hack' '--with-unixODBC=shared' '--enable-memory-limit' '--enable-bcmath' '--enable-shmop' '--enable-versioning' '--enable-calendar' '--enable-dbx' '--enable-dio' '--enable-mbstring' '--with-apxs=/usr/sbin/apxs'

check --enable-exif is one if them

Offline widgit1981

• View Profile
[Mod] EXIF 0.3
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2003, 10:54:35 PM »
Thanks

I did that and its not in there. Ive emailed my host to tell them they havnt done it right   :roll:

Thanks

Steve

Offline FreDyz

• View Profile
[Mod] EXIF 0.3
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2003, 11:18:23 PM »
Thanks the problem was with the path, all works fine!

One Question: Which is the file that I have to modify to translate Exif data to another language? P.E.: "ExposureTime" to "Tiempo de Exposicion" (in spanish).

Offline fatman

• View Profile
[Mod] EXIF 0.3
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2003, 11:45:22 PM »
there is no way in current version.  I may implement language file later... but should not be next version.

My to-do list in mind.

0.4 : Parse maker note (Canon first... of course)
0.5 : Language for EXIF tag

Quote from: FreDyz
Thanks the problem was with the path, all works fine!

One Question: Which is the file that I have to modify to translate Exif data to another language? P.E.: "ExposureTime" to "Tiempo de Exposicion" (in spanish).

Offline FreDyz

• View Profile
[Mod] EXIF 0.3
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2003, 11:52:38 PM »
Ok, thanks! We will wait with impatience  :wink:

Michael

PHP 4.1 exif enable
« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2003, 01:38:40 PM »
Da mein Englisch miserabel ist, bräuchte ich mal einen Übersetzter!

Ich habe mein Php info aufgerufen und es zeigt mir an das Exif auf enable steht, leider hat mein Webhost nur PHP 4.1 drauf und wird dieses erstmal auch nicht ändern. Kann man das nicht irgendwie trotz PHP 4.1 zum laufen bekommen?  :?:

Offline FreDyz

• View Profile
[Mod] EXIF 0.3
« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2003, 02:07:10 AM »
I've tried to use ShutterSpeedValue instead ExposureTime filter in exif.php, but it doesn't work: The Shutter Speed Value doesn't appear in exif info table.

This is the code that I got in exif.php

(...)
define('EXIF_FILTER', "
Make:
Model:
ShutterSpeedValue:
FNumber:
ISOSpeedRatings:
MeteringMode:
Flash:
FocalLength:
");
(...)

What is happening?

Offline fatman

• View Profile
[Mod] EXIF 0.3
« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2003, 02:49:36 AM »
I am OK if change to ShutterSpeedValue: ...
Do your jpeg got ShutterSpeedValue when set the
define('EXIF_CONTROL', false); ?

Quote from: FreDyz
I've tried to use ShutterSpeedValue instead ExposureTime filter in exif.php, but it doesn't work: The Shutter Speed Value doesn't appear in exif info table.

This is the code that I got in exif.php

(...)
define('EXIF_FILTER', "
Make:
Model:
ShutterSpeedValue:
FNumber:
ISOSpeedRatings:
MeteringMode:
Flash:
FocalLength:
");
(...)

What is happening?

Offline FreDyz

• View Profile
[Mod] EXIF 0.3
« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2003, 03:35:58 AM »
Quote from: fatman
I am OK if change to ShutterSpeedValue: ...
Do your jpeg got ShutterSpeedValue when set the
define('EXIF_CONTROL', false); ?

You're right, my camera gots ShutterSpeedValue (it's canon) but I've checked the value with a Nikon image :S

Sorry!

Offline ezbbs

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
[Mod] EXIF 0.3
« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2003, 08:43:16 PM »
dear fatman

i got some error code like this

Warning: exif_read_data(0002.jpg) [exif_read_data]: process tag(x000D=UndefinedTa): Illegal pointer offset(x05C8 + x0044 = x060C > x05EF) in /home/ezbbs/public_html/photo/includes/functions.php on line 389

Warning: exif_read_data(0002.jpg) [exif_read_data]: process tag(x000D=UndefinedTa): Illegal pointer offset(x05C8 + x0044 = x060C > x05EF) in /home/ezbbs/public_html/photo/includes/functions.php on line 392

my photo is photo by Canon PowerShot G3 , others are work fine
can you tell me why ?

Offline jengwen

• View Profile
    • http://www.jenrichardsphotography.com
[Mod] EXIF 0.3
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2003, 05:35:08 PM »
My web host will not recompile with EXIF enabled.  When you came out with 0.3, instead of a new thread, you deleted the 0.2 code and replaced it with 0.3.  Since I cannot use 0.3, could you repost the 0.2 code somewhere?  Thanks.

Offline lakeside

• View Profile
[Mod] EXIF 0.3
« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2003, 03:08:12 AM »
Okay, thanks for the great mod.  It works when I borrowed one of your images to test it out.

My question is not so much mod related by exif related.

I notice that my originals have the exif information, but if I open them in Paint shop pro 7.x and just resize them, the exif information is gone.

Since our site doesnt accept photos larger than 1/2 MB, people need to resize their images, but they are losing the exif information.  Do you know how to keep it using Photoshop or Paintshop Pro?