Author Topic: Help  (Read 7304 times)

Offline afg

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
Help
« on: September 17, 2005, 12:13:22 AM »
hi guyz...

i am having problem installing new templates... i downloaded the blue template.. i put it in da image directory.. i went to my control panels it shows teh blue template there.. i selected teh template pack and pressed load theme but nothing happens... it says no template found. .. then i tried again chose blue template udner that it says select template i chose home.html and an bunch of codes appear then i clicked save.. but nothing happnes  :cry:

any idea

thnx

TheOracle

Re: Help
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2005, 01:10:17 AM »

but nothing happens... it says no template found

Nothing happends but it says no template found ... it's kind of confusing I might say. Could you elaborate that and mention exacly what happends ? ;)

Offline afg

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2005, 02:17:49 AM »
well i cant update another template.. oh and by that thing i meant like.. when i click save its teh same old template default one..

oh and another thing.. how do i fix the random pictures size.. because whenver i uipload a picture the random pictures shows it as the normal size like big.. screws teh picture.. how do i fix that so that it would show every picture same size. 

TheOracle

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2005, 02:23:44 AM »
I have never heard this kind of problem before ... which PHP version and mySQL you're currently using ? In the mean time, are you sure your server session.autostart handler is set to off ?

oh and another thing.. how do i fix the random pictures size.. because whenver i uipload a picture the random pictures shows it as the normal size like big.. screws teh picture.. how do i fix that so that it would show every picture same size.

One thing at the time. Your first problem needs to be resolved ain't it ? ;)

Offline afg

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2005, 04:40:26 AM »
as you can tell that i am super noob lol.. i bought the domain name and it from the fantasitico option thing in control panel.. i didnt install it manually..

TheOracle

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2005, 04:44:42 AM »
In that case, I'd suggest you install this MOD :

http://www.4homepages.de/forum/index.php?topic=9289.0

then PM me with your PHP Server Info by pasting the additional bolded paragraph from the top of the plugin page. Simply follow the installation instructions from the pointed topic and you'll see how easy it is. ;)

Offline afg

• Pre-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2005, 05:01:35 AM »
i cant find the admin/plugins folder lol.. is there any other ways i could get my server info!

TheOracle

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2005, 05:12:58 AM »

i cant find the admin/plugins folder lol.. is there any other ways i could get my server info!

In your admin folder, create the folder : plugins.

From there, upload the Server_information.php file. In the mean time, thanks for mentionning this. I will add these specifics in my instructions.