Author Topic: [MOD]Go automaticaly back to image, after editing image/comment  (Read 26395 times)

Offline martrix

• View Profile
    • overlord.cz
Re: [MOD]Go automaticaly back to image, after editing image/comment
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2006, 11:09:27 AM »
That would make sense if you allow a direct upload of images to your page without administrator-approval...
and
if you want the User to upload just one image and not more - because if I'd be redirected to details.php after an upload
I'd have to click twice to upload another image... - first back to the category and the second to the upload form...
The better redirect is (my opinion) back to the upload form, so the User might upload the next image...
MAяTRIX

Offline Stoleti

• View Profile
Re: [MOD]Go automaticaly back to image, after editing image/comment
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2006, 11:20:23 AM »
That would make sense if you allow a direct upload of images to your page without administrator-approval...
and
if you want the User to upload just one image and not more - because if I'd be redirected to details.php after an upload
I'd have to click twice to upload another image... - first back to the category and the second to the upload form...
The better redirect is (my opinion) back to the upload form, so the User might upload the next image...

But if user wants upload more then one, user can choose "multiupload" , in my case i use it :) , but this ideia of redirect ill be just for normal upload " just 1" and redirect :)