Author Topic: [Mod] User can delete his own account / User kann seinen Account löschen  (Read 45802 times)

Offline komsho24

• View Profile
Hi,

I use this mode a long time.. and now i see i have a little problem...

I register a test user.. and all its fine.. but when i remove account with this mode... i can use again same username "test" but email, i can't...

Actualy, i have message, that email alredy use.. but i get email about registration on mail...

How i can fix this ?

Thank you !

Offline moto1985

• View Profile
Wie muss ich es anstellen das ich ein Button angezeigt bekomme anstatt nur den Text "Account löschen"

habe es so gemacht und der Butten wird angezeigt nur tut sich nichts wenn ich diesen klicke

<center><input type="submit" href="./member.php?action=deleteaccount" value="Account löschen" class="button" /></center>

Offline KurtW

• 4images Guru
    • View Profile
    • Malediven-Bilder ~~Dreams~~
Hallo,

Code: [Select]
<form method="post" action="{url_member}">
  <input type="hidden" name="action" value="deleteaccount">
  <input type="hidden" name="progress" value="1">
  <center><input type="submit" value="Account löschen" class="button" /></center>
</form>

Ist aber auch im Mod Thread beschrieben  8O

Gruss
Kurt

Offline moto1985

• View Profile
danke dir

Offline tutoko

• View Profile
Re: [Mod] User can delete his own account / User kann seinen Account löschen
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2012, 06:03:21 AM »
I cant get this one to work with using passwort as the input field to match the stored password in the database. If I change the matching input from the passwort field to username and delete the md5 encryption then the code works fine. So, my error is somewhere in matching the entered password (passwort) with the stored password in the database. Any ideas on what is going wrong with that match - Im using 4images 7.11.

THanking in advance for any solutions provided.

Offline FairyCosmo

• Pre-Newbie
  • ...for the lulz
    • View Profile
Re: [Mod] User can delete his own account / User kann seinen Account löschen
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2014, 08:11:02 PM »
Same problem here... 1.7.11. Btw the author should fix the grammar in that mod and remove that stupid smilies and expclamation marks. Would be much better when its more serious!